What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :asskick:

are the mean posts/tweets over????

I get enough :poop: in the real world for just being me. :pointlaug

Another day of helping people save monies and keeping my hand busy doing good deeds.

This thread reminds me of a shit house poem.

Some people come here to sit and think.
Other come to shit and stink.
I come here to scratch my balls and read what's on these forms' walls.

Y'll have a great day any way. I'm going to do whatever it takes....

sb1.jpg

cola

And the words of this song - it pretty much sums it up -

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss -
EXACTLY. And, as I too summed up, in a post directly above you: "Meet The New Boss. Same As The Old Boss."
I remember playing this album with a girl from my high school that I did not know well, that ended up at the same school and dorm complex with me as college freshman. She was obviously much more "experienced" than "virgin" me, and I was far too shy to make anything of it (sigh). She would have been the first love of my life. Anyway, though not a great Who fan, their prescient words struck a chord in me that I never ever forgot: "Won't Get Fooled Again."

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another double gorgeous morning in PNW Paradise, starting at 57F and predicted to reach 86F.

What a lively forum yesterday that sadly didn't appear to win any hearts, nor change any minds and more the shame at the loss of civility, reminding me of the adage that, "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" and, "the world is full of folks who are damn sure of things that ain't so."

Sadly also an example of, "the poorer the product, the harder the sell" and "when the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser."

The first two appear to be a condition of human existence, but we ostensibly have some control over the latter if our goal is actually enlightening a brother, leading to the question of what are the goals of the political debate and what value have they added to this thread?

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Actually it is our fight, go read up on the buddapest accords I think is the name. It's a treaty we and the UK signed when we convinced Ukraine to give Russia back it's nukes when they broke away from the USSR. It basically requires the US to help defend Ukraine if a country tried to invade it snce they would be waker without nukes and just like Russia is doing. In fact they could force us to put troops on the ground in Ukraine if they wanted, according to that treaty.

let’s get this straight…Russia liberated Ukraine and de-nazified the Donbas region where the nazis have murdered over 17,000 people since the cia backed Zelenski coup took place……facts jack

all the NATO Accords have been broken in regards to how close NATO can put bombs next to Russia

I love you HempKat and enjoy your passion and having an intelligent robust conversation..

now let’s have some coffee and a hooter!

IMG_3931.png

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Polarisation - pulls us apart - whoever you vote for the government gets in - one government might be better for someone and worse for another - it all depends on who or what is controlling it - and those that control the money and the media have the real power to control whoever we think is the most powerful politician/president or prime minister - take a trip to Davos in Switzerland - for the annual World Economic Fund summit - and see if they will let you in to find out about it -

Let's get back to ignoring all of that anyway - because there is nothing any of us can do to change it really - the people are divided - because that's the way those with real power want it - so long as we are fighting each other - we ain't fighting them -

I'd rather talk about pets and food and meds and 'erb and family lifestyles with humour anyway - rather than being a pawn in their game -

let’s go fishing!…

is it legal to fish the Thames and what species would one catch?,,,

IMG_3343.jpeg

Goldhedge

Trudeau is destroying Canada just like Biden is the US ,we are the test bed and whatever trudeau gets away with Biden tries to put into action. What's unfair about a flat tax? Why do libs insist on punishing success and rewarding failure? Get your own money and quit stealing others. How much of others money is enough for you people?
Just as the EU unelected leaders are all 'appointed', so are Trudeau and Biden.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We can only hope so. I can’t believe ran so hot that we were discussing politics. Hope is that an everybody system. That stuff belongs in the political forum and I’m just as guilty as anybody else for speaking my mind.
Good morning boo. Speaking of PM, I found a little on one of my outside plants yesterday. I mixed up some plant therapy and douched them good all four outside plants after sundown so they could soak it up thru the night but I wanted to use this stuff as a maintenance. I bought it last year when I found PM in my tent but never had to use it as the plant therapy ended up working well. Anyway I have no idea of a mix ratio to water for this stuff to use as a wash about once a week especially when we are having 100F and high humidity and rain for three days like what caused this.
‘Got any idea on mixing this strong enough to keep the PM at bay but not harm my plants?
IMG_0214.jpeg