What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
2024-07-1206.29.147351381840199591470.jpg

Phew! - made it thru - doing keepy uppy's on this thread takes some time every morn'in - but it's all good entertainment and informative - even educational - to say the least 😀 - hearing about the slings and arrows of growing old - and growing too - along with all the pet stuff - med stuff - and food stuff - just like to say thanks to all who invest their precious time left in this thread - for us all to share - laugh - and occasionally cry 😢 - over what's happening in our lives now - and the personal histories of what had happened before -
2024-07-1206.33.029054078718984496018.jpg

Unca Walt

420club
So it looks like Puck (my #2 son) is gonna show up tomorrow to see his brudder and parents. Fambly re-onion.

I gotta go and have some fist-fingered bloodsucker take a bunch of my gore this moanin' at 8AM.

Got myself purty well exhausted yesterday doing yard work. But my day got brightened when I was able to call in Jimmy and Jinny (crows) to get some peanuts. For some reason crows, blue jays, and blackbirds vastly prefer roasted peanuts in shells over any other treats.

Scooter has gone nuts getting goodies for his mommy's 83rd birthday comin' up. Fancy cake, flowers, and some kinda susprise wrapped up.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my Dutch who is my world is 12 years old and he's really slowed down...I've had a total of 13 GSD's but never seen one blow out so fast...I believe it's due to his age...they don't get much past 12 years old from my experience...
We've had two make it to 13 years old, but the other five died early of cancer............ One of the 13-year-olds was in a wheelchair the last couple of years from spinal Spondylosis.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - well - well - wadayaknow - this thread now has a theme tune 👌 - after perus'in and youtube'in - me finds dis li'll gem ofa song - to help us laugh all day long 😆 - in such a dialect - that many of you will understand - ina sorta pidgin English - from far away in a foreign land - none other than 'The Old Fart Song!' -

<ain't he just a God dammed - cornpone - peckerwood?>

Littleleaf

Veteran
Mornink :wave:

Allergy meds helped me sleep but the nose is still plugged.

Got riding lawnmowers stacked up to fix. Kawasaki V twins like blowing out crank seals. (briggs & scrapums too) Piss poor main bearings are the culprit. Found replacing 7mm thick seals with 8mm ones help.

If you want to clean up your oily motors, use oven cleaner. (cheaper than engine degreaser) It will strip them clean. Just don't leave it on aluminum for to long. It will turn it dull gray.

off we go...

49321981495d02f186f896923c1dfb89ccb46248.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts