What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
hey there Partyboobs and all you Cool Cats

what a crowd!
what a crowd!

I can’t get no respect.

IMG_9170.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
one year later and I can finally say my gums are healed

i would have never had the surgery if I had to do it over
One year later and your face woulda looked pretty bad with no jaw. <-- That was yer option, and you took the right path. It was not gonna just go away... it was gonna progress -- and at an accelerated rate as the infection spread.

You done good.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Up at the crack of dawn again - was a rough night kinda - woke up at 3.30am - took a pee - then got back to sleep - after noticing that my heart rate was up - due to the atrial fibrillation - then had a weird dream where I was mugged by some guy under a bridge - who shanked me a little with a chiv before demanding money 💰 - but after checking my pockets I didn't have any money - so he let me go - then I walked around a hotel in my dream looking for a hotel room - that I couldn't remember the number of - worried that I might bleed out due to the blood thinning meds I'm on - then woke up - it was 4.30am - so got up and made coffee ☕️ - happy that it was only a dream 😀
I put your dream in the AI analyzer and this is what it said.

Dreams can often be symbolic and reflect aspects of our subconscious mind or current life situations. Let's break down the elements of your dream to explore possible meanings:

1. Being Mugged Under a Bridge:
    • Being mugged in a dream can symbolize feelings of vulnerability, powerlessness, or being taken advantage of in waking life. It may reflect concerns about safety or security in some aspect of your life.
    • The bridge could symbolize a transitional phase or a connection between different aspects of your life.
  2. Getting Shanked with a Chiv:
    • Being attacked or injured in a dream can represent emotional wounds or feelings of hurt. Since the attack was not fatal and you survived, it might indicate resilience or overcoming difficulties.
  3. Not Having Money in Your Pockets:
    • Money in dreams can symbolize self-worth, resources, or opportunities. Not having money could signify feelings of lack or scarcity in some area of your life, whether it's financial, emotional, or something else.
  4. Walking Around a Hotel Looking for a Room:
    • Hotels in dreams often represent temporary situations or transitions. Searching for a room you can't remember could symbolize feelings of uncertainty, confusion, or a desire for stability or direction in your waking life.
  5. Worrying About Bleeding Out Due to Blood-Thinning Meds:
    • Medications in dreams can represent healing or concerns about health. Bleeding could symbolize emotional or psychological leakage, where something is draining your energy or causing emotional turmoil.
  6. Waking Up:
    • Dreams often end abruptly when something unresolved is on our minds. Waking up from this intense dream suggests it had a strong impact on you.

Overall, your dream seems to reflect feelings of vulnerability, uncertainty, and potential threats in your life. It may also highlight a need for security, clarity, or stability. Consider if there are current stressors or challenges in your life that could be manifesting in this way. Reflecting on these elements may help you uncover deeper meanings and potential areas of focus for personal growth or resolution.

Latest posts

Latest posts