What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went in to the dentist for a cleaning and was told I have 4 teeth that need emergency extraction.
Not feeling any pain but the xrays show some giant abscesses.
One is a gold crown on a molar.
So two fuckin molars and two wisdom teeth one of those is a new wisdom tooth that grew in after the first one got pulled about 8 years ago.
Going on biophosphates for osteoporosis was a huge mistake for me.
Did nothing for the osteo wrecked my teeth.
The Forteo injections they put me on after that for osteo caused complete renal failure and literally killed me several times........modern medicine pisses me off.
So antibiotics for a week then whenever he can get me in for the pulling we will do that that.
Aint gonna have any teef left at this rate.
🤐
Commiseration and good luck with your teeth brother!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day and starting to cool down, starting at 65F but predicted to only reach 90F today.

Grayfox is off for a week at the Ashland Shakespearean Festival, with me and the girls batching it.

oldfogey8

Contact sports as kids... My Daddy was the fargin best.

1. He brought home four clear plastic face shields that had been left on a train. We all had the 15c plastic slingshots, and bluestone gravel. We could play war with two guys on a side, and we well knew when we shot the other guy. Or got shot. Great fun.
View attachment 19030230
2. He had four circular thick wooden slab/wheel thingys, and he cut two of them in half. Assembled the cut pieces on edge 90 degrees to each other and attached them to the uncut slab. This formed a tilty round table for each kid to stand on.

Then he took an old boxing glove set and really stuffed each glove with a towel. Put the boxing glove on the end of a 6' pole. We could each get on a tilty platform, and try to push the other guy off his. First one to ten dismounts wins.
My sons and their buddies used to put on their lacrosse helmets and gloves, hop on our trampoline and bounce around having boxing free-for-alls. I have videos somewhere. Great fun at a time when showing pain was a sign of weakness.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Up at the crack of dawn again - was a rough night kinda - woke up at 3.30am - took a pee - then got back to sleep - after noticing that my heart rate was up - due to the atrial fibrillation - then had a weird dream where I was mugged by some guy under a bridge - who shanked me a little with a chiv before demanding money 💰 - but after checking my pockets I didn't have any money - so he let me go - then I walked around a hotel in my dream looking for a hotel room - that I couldn't remember the number of - worried that I might bleed out due to the blood thinning meds I'm on - then woke up - it was 4.30am - so got up and made coffee ☕️ - happy that it was only a dream 😀
Wow, that was a weird dream. I’m glad you woke up. 🥰

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was mugged by some guy under a bridge - who shanked me a little with a chiv before demanding money 💰 - but after checking my pockets I didn't have any money - so he let me go - then I walked around a hotel in my dream looking for a hotel room - that I couldn't remember the number of - worried
I wonder if the mugger was symbolic of your struggle with surgery?