What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I adopted a dog once long ago that had heart worms. GSD that had to go thru the heartworm treatments. She eventually died an old dog but with cancer. Since this dog, my dogs have been heartworm meds once a month. I’m not sure of how safe they are and actually have my doubts about big pharma dog meds. The pills have gone up in price too to where they are not affordable to a lot of folks. There is not any relief in site either according to my vet. The prices are not going down and generics are not available
Ivermectin is a great HW med. I use ‘Agrimectin injectable heart worm for cows’ from the farm co-op. 1cc orally per 100# of dawg once a month on the food. Cheap.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
meh, good morning peoples...

yep yep some mornings are like that

i got,to wake up to a migraine , complete with vomiting…what a thrill , oh joy

it took a couple hours and baking a cake and I think I can make it the rest of the day

cheers motherfvckers

IMG_8178.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
It saddens me to see that my brothers and sisters here are experiencing the pain that they are whether it be physical or emotional. On the other hand, it relieves me to know that I’m not the only one that feels like dying in the morning. I didn’t set the alarm this morning. I get up at 9:45. I was staring at me eyeball the eyeball when I woke up and Dutch just doesn’t seem to care too much… his passing will be more than my heart can bear

OleReynard

It saddens me to see that my brothers and sisters here are experiencing the pain that they are whether it be physical or emotional. On the other hand, it relieves me to know that I’m not the only one that feels like dying in the morning. I didn’t set the alarm this morning. I get up at 9:45. I was staring at me eyeball the eyeball when I woke up and Dutch just doesn’t seem to care too much… his passing will be more than my heart can bear
It's life, pick your head up and wait for the wind of change

imiubu

Thank you for the kind words folks.

We spent 9 hrs at the emergency vet yesterday.
Discovered what I already knew, she is shutting down.
Happened so fast :( Diabetes. 5k to try to save her life.
They offered to euthanize her there. I was selfish and
brought her home instead. I needed time to process
and to love her at home where she knew she was safe
and not around a bunch of strangers.
I had hoped she may just pass peacefully laying on my
chest in the night, but she is still hanging on.

In a few minutes I will call an in home euthanasia service
to set an appointment. I want her transition to be as comfortable
as I am able to provide her.

Once that is set up, Scoots and I will take her hot rod
out for it's final run.
I am singing to her and trying to keep my mood light
and loving. She is in my arms and will remain there
until she crosses over.

I will shut down after that I'm certain. Gotta grieve :(

Love and light will carry her on.
And keep my heart from shattering, as I move forward also.

Ooops... forgot to hit reply.

walk done. She was very alert.
Appt. set 2morro 1 p.m.

Latest posts

Latest posts