What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
447287236_437115565914825_2765109380856239985_n.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
"Doc, I think my son has Gonorrhea", a patient told his urologist on the phone. "The only woman he's screwed is our maid." "Ok, don't be hard on him. He's just a kid," the medic soothed. "Get him in here right away and I'll take care of him." "But, Doc. I've been screwing the maid too and I've got the same symptoms he has." "Then you come in with him and I'll fix you both up." Replied the doctor. "Well," the man admitted, " I think my wife now has it too." "Son of a bitch!" the physician roared. "That means we've all got it!

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
BT bacillus Thuricide
Is a biological non-chemical non-persistent that I've used for years to control caterpillars outside. It's only effective on caterpillars has no effect on anything else. Will not kill your praying mantis or your ladybugs. A couple of days in the Sun and it's neutralized.
Start spraying first of August. Spray weekly all the way up to harvest.
Does this in any way affect flavors or smoothness of the buds when smoking?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Against my better judgement I'm doing a grow this summer ain't figured out what yet.
I have not done this since I got up here the temp swings are gonna be a bitch even inside.
Cold and hot switch out around here like I change my mind on shit.
Would like to try a satty run with maybe Bandaid or something on the Franensince line or maybe something from Docd?
Humidity is why summer grows are a hassle

Latest posts

Latest posts