What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When I was a teen - a long-long time ago - this fella Dick Emery used to be on the goggle box - and happend to make lots and lots of people laugh - so for nostalgic reasons - here's a bit of The Dick Emery show - <wondering if he's related to Mark Emery?>

Rgd

Veteran
pizza tonight...
one bite you know dah rules

IMG_7139.JPG
IMG_7140.JPG

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I'm out on my 3 Mile morning walk. I decided not to go to the dentist I just told him that I was throwing up and not feeling well. My insurance is great it covers everything I don't have to pay a dime but I just don't feel like getting my tooth drilled and then capped with the temporary and then have to go back and again in a couple weeks and the tooth doesn't even hurt it's the molar.
Besides that everything's going really well I have a new jalapeno plant for my balcony it's pretty awesome and the sunflowers are doing good those are from seed.
Television stopped working it's a 50 inch Samsung it's like 3 years old. Mom has a 42-in Sony over at her house and she's moving in a couple weeks so I might ask for her

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well I'm out on my 3 Mile morning walk. I decided not to go to the dentist I just told him that I was throwing up and not feeling well. My insurance is great it covers everything I don't have to pay a dime but I just don't feel like getting my tooth drilled and then capped with the temporary and then have to go back and again in a couple weeks and the tooth doesn't even hurt it's the molar.
Besides that everything's going really well I have a new jalapeno plant for my balcony it's pretty awesome and the sunflowers are doing good those are from seed.
Television stopped working it's a 50 inch Samsung it's like 3 years old. Mom has a 42-in Sony over at her house and she's moving in a couple weeks so I might ask for her
You are lucky to have insurance that pays for everything. You need to man up and take care of yourself before that tooth is causing a problem for you.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Infection has a short distance from the tooth to the brain.
If unattended you will be in worse shape.
This group is board certified to give opinions, mostly accurate, to a degree.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Sitting on the balcony with my beloved garden. We have here Jalapeno, cherry tomato, sunflowers, and San Marzano tomato. Everything is up to my knees. The 3 lone auto fems are in the window and not going to give much of a return. Someone was going to send me some seeds I even gave them my address. That was while ago. Puffing on homemade kief and living the Sammy Haggar life. Mas mosquitos!!!
Someone sort of local offered to gift me a few clones...i would have to take the commuter train out there ...30 minute ride. Could do it. I'm not allowed to have cannabis growing at my apartment but there's ways.
IMG_20240624_103952738_HDR.jpg