What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
as I suspected , it cost me $20 bucks , smallest bill I had , when they passed around the offering plate

maybe it will pay up my dues for a month

I am going back next Sunday to the Sunday School Class…

they have coffee and snacks

I was gonna take Irene’s cousin , Claudia , but she was not ready this morning

I wanta come.....how long of a drive is it?

oldfogey8

I read that piece earlier... It's about a 1500kg of mud in there, no way is it 10 tonnes. 😂

I've had to photograph a few jobs like that. One of them, they'd rented 2 houses attached to each other in a terrace and knocked a huge hole in the wall between them. These guys had put a lintel in and made a proper doorway.

The mess in there was mostly made my the pigs. The plod just came in smashing everything by the looks of it. Just pulling plants out of pots and throwing the medium all over the place.

That bloke lived in Spain and was renting his house out through a dodgy agent. Coventry it was.
So it was full on farming with both cannabis cultivation and bovine husbandry?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I'm gonna get Ivan a thong...
;)
These are kinda cute for you
IMG_2837.jpeg

Littleleaf

Veteran
That 10% for the big guy to buy his whores is why I don't go.....

as I suspected , it cost me $20 bucks , smallest bill I had , when they passed around the offering plate

maybe it will pay up my dues for a month

I am going back next Sunday to the Sunday School Class…

they have coffee and snacks

I was gonna take Irene’s cousin , Claudia , but she was not ready this morning

View attachment 19022126

BudToaster

Veteran
tonight marks the end of an era. in 2006 spouse went to humane society and got three kittens - all female, siblings. we figure they were born in June, we picked them up in Sept after they had been fixed. tonight at 6:05PM, the last one passed.

the first one had IFP and COPD. we got gifted a new cat toy in 2019, and she was not able to play like the other two. she stopped eating. died 3 days later.

the second one forgot how to use the litter box and we put her down. we tried to accommodate for 6 months in the hopes she would "recover" but she didn't.

this last one started having seizures about 3 weeks ago. on the possibility that she might have worms, i was able to dose her with a Fenbendazole and 1/2 ivermectin. they definitely knocked her down for several days, but the seizures continued - then three in one 12 hour period. she was not getting better (no worms?) and the seizures appeared traumatic for her.

i decided to try to put her down with Xanax this past Friday, thinking, incorrectly as it turns out, that a couple of mg would relax her to death.

it turns out she had recently developed a taste for Hagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean. so it was easy to get the meds into her, even as she was avoiding her normal, favorite foods. well, the 2mg knocked her out, but she recovered. i gave her 4 mg about 6 hours later. she was definitely relaxed. enjoyed the ice cream, and as a last meal, i gave her as much as she wanted.

she also stopped eating and drinking water. and died today. she was a good girl, very brave. we will miss her.

at 76, both spouse and i have decided no more pets.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
These are kinda cute for you
View attachment 19022132
they are rather comfy looking, I may get the ladies all kerfluffeled...I've been researching online for for a special pup...not sure as to when Dutch will leave us but he's getting the very best I have to offer him...he's looking more alert and physically active than he's been in ages...at present I am interviewing 2 kennels, one in Texas and one in Chicago...this will be my last companion so I have to be spot on with my choice...I got lucky with Ivan...I was blessed with Dutch

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
This from overuse of the hand? Repetitive motion??
jerking off fits that bill...:rolleyes:
Boo is right....jerking off. Both hands no doubt. Rumor has it though people born of Scandinavian decent have more of a tendency to get this affliction. My mother had it but barely. My brother and son are clear.

I am the lucky one. So, like Boo said it was either getting a lot of action hand or women. I am a sex addict though....just not with my coffee.

OleReynard

Boo is right....jerking off. Both hands no doubt. Rumor has it though people born of Scandinavian decent have more of a tendency to get this affliction. My mother had it but barely. My brother and son are clear.

I am the lucky one. So, like Boo said it was either getting a lot of action hand or women. I am a sex addict though....just not with my coffee.
I have it, my mom has it her brother has it
Pute is correct docs tell me Scandinavian decent are mainly the ones who get this
I get both barrels Gustafson/Thiesen
Mine is not from playing pocket pool

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
tonight marks the end of an era. in 2006 spouse went to humane society and got three kittens - all female, siblings. we figure they were born in June, we picked them up in Sept after they had been fixed. tonight at 6:05PM, the last one passed.

the first one had IFP and COPD. we got gifted a new cat toy in 2019, and she was not able to play like the other two. she stopped eating. died 3 days later.

the second one forgot how to use the litter box and we put her down. we tried to accommodate for 6 months in the hopes she would "recover" but she didn't.

this last one started having seizures about 3 weeks ago. on the possibility that she might have worms, i was able to dose her with a Fenbendazole and 1/2 ivermectin. they definitely knocked her down for several days, but the seizures continued - then three in one 12 hour period. she was not getting better (no worms?) and the seizures appeared traumatic for her.

i decided to try to put her down with Xanax this past Friday, thinking, incorrectly as it turns out, that a couple of mg would relax her to death.

it turns out she had recently developed a taste for Hagen-Dazs Vanilla Bean. so it was easy to get the meds into her, even as she was avoiding her normal, favorite foods. well, the 2mg knocked her out, but she recovered. i gave her 4 mg about 6 hours later. she was definitely relaxed. enjoyed the ice cream, and as a last meal, i gave her as much as she wanted.

she also stopped eating and drinking water. and died today. she was a good girl, very brave. we will miss her.

at 76, both spouse and i have decided no more pets.
Sorry to hear of your loss.
they are rather comfy looking, I may get the ladies all kerfluffeled...I've been researching online for for a special pup...not sure as to when Dutch will leave us but he's getting the very best I have to offer him...he's looking more alert and physically active than he's been in ages...at present I am interviewing 2 kennels, one in Texas and one in Chicago...this will be my last companion so I have to be spot on with my choice...I got lucky with Ivan...I was blessed with Dutch
That's awesome boo I hope you get a legend.
😍

cola

Brush and floss ..... Properly.

Agree. And saving a molar is definitely worth it. Otherwise you will find yourself chewing noticeably on one side. And afterwards you will kick yourself several times over for making what to me is a monetary over health decision.

I have a tight rather small mouth (so told), so flossing after every eating with a toothpick-flosser is a must. And at night before bed, a very deep and careful flossing with brushing following, including all gums (especially gum line). This is very important too.

My dentist, ironically enough, has periodontal disease (genetic perhaps). He swears by, and got me converted too, to using a water pick for cleaning 15-20 minutes after brushing. They are a tad messy - I keep mine on the small counter on one side of the kitchen sink. Seems to control the water spray much better (and there is some). He advocates using 1/2 cold tap water, 1/2 H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) for its bacterial fighting properties, Try and drink water beforehand if you use this method so that this solution stays on your teeth & mouth when you climb into bed.

Sounds a little complicated, admittedly, but after a while it just becomes a part of what you do habit, that you budget the time in for. He says if you practice this nightly your oral hygiene will improve thousands of percents. :unsure:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I was thinking more along the lines of the metal mechanised bit under the fake cow.
😂

That dude on the commercial sounds like he had a bad time man, but he also sounds like a tough cookie.
I really enjoyed watching the bullriding when I had satellite sports. I may get myself an ip address and have another mooch.

Cheers dude!
Oh okay, I getcha now. Although I still think your fingrs would be safe theres layers of metal, padding, leather and sometimes cow hide between the rider and the mechanical bit under the fake bull. Also probably a cheaper alternative to getting an ip address is to get one of those VPN programs that let you change the nationality of your ip address so that you can access content in other countries that might be blocked to your actual country.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
View attachment 19021966
Ignoring how crap like this gives cannabis growers a bad name and helps governments keep laws in place against growing, this was a stupid move on the part of the growers just from a cost perspective. If they just laid down a sheet of plastic and used cloth grow bags for each plant I bet they could have spent less on soil and still grown as many plants. They also would probably have gotten away with using less water and nutrients watering grow bags rather then tryng to water and feed a whole floor. It's also a stupid move from a security perspective. If you knew you were on the verge of getting a visit from police you could move the plants in their grow bags into a van or box truck to transport them elsewhere. Doing it this way you only have two options, pull the plants up or leave them..