What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
read a good book they said

View attachment 19021735
Blowjob 2.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok I gotta ask this...........how does one use a coffee grinder to make kieff?
Are you grinding the flower to a fine powder and calling that kieff?
Kief is the trichomes off the leaves and flowers. Usually removed by dry sieving, tumbling, or ice water. Pressed it's called Hash.

I used a coffee grinder to finely pulverize leaf and buds and then pressed into buttons using a hydraulic press, naming them Cannabuttons or Super Cannabuttons, depending on whether I added cannabis concentrates before pressing.

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
Kief is the trichomes off the leaves and flowers. Usually removed by dry sieving, tumbling, or ice water.

I used a coffee grinder to finely pulverize leaf and buds and then pressed into buttons using a hydraulic press, naming them Cannabuttons or Super Cannabuttons, depending on whether I added cannabis concentrates before pressing.

Alls I know is I put the sweepings into a pipe ,use a approved ignition system and I suddenly feel like Im on the USS Enterprise making time with a cute alien who is green