What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
(*sigh*) She died as she lived...

1719137797088.png

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Sun Day morning brethren! All hail Sol Rex!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I got both my drain repair and walkway replacement scheduled for the first of July. Looks like another $6,386 to go with the $3K we've already spent for repairs, hydro blasting and video inspection.

My appointment with the pain clinic for cortisone shots in my lower back is finally coming up Thursday. There must be a lot of people in pain judging from the extended waits.

I also have to drive all the way to Happy Valley for the procedure, because pain clinic patients' schedules continue to get bumped at the local hospital due to emergency patients. I can only imagine how upset I would be after waiting in pain a month to see the pain doctor and another month for the procedure, only to be bumped at the last moment.

woman-holding-sun-sunset-front-view-back-light-faithful-silhouette-beach-sunrise-warm-backgrou...jpg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Morning OFs. Raining again here. Hope you've all got a bit of sunshine in your lives this morning.

Here's my ray of sunshine. Managed to catch a piccy of him with his fur up and about to launch at a strange dog walking past his fenceline.

IMG_4045 (1).jpg

See what I mean about kangaroo legs... He can clear the fence, but he really respects his boundary.

Plants are happy too... (pic from yesterday when we had a bit of sunshine)

DSCF1494.jpeg

I;m a bit worried as the cheap hoop house is sitting in the 90% Rh range and a fan in there seems to make it rise... I may just give up ever trying to grow outdoors here in the UK.

Anyway, new squeaky toy day for the pup, so Dad has to go play for the next 6 hours... Where are my earplugs?

Have fun farts!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's my ray of sunshine. Managed to catch a piccy of him with his fur up and about to launch at a strange dog walking past his fenceline.

View attachment 19021663
See what I mean about kangaroo legs... He can clear the fence, but he really respects his boundary.
Layla has a similar reaction to interlopers walking by or God forbid stepping upon the porch.

She doesn't get as much air as your pup, but same rigid posture, lofted tail, and expression on her face as she leaps up and masterfully barks them to shreds.

Unca Walt

420club
Whoadie! Here's some good news from the Rooshians. They have busted a child/andrenochrome ring as well as a truckload shipment "headed to American elites".

I don't care what kind of high you get from andrenochrome, the source is so wrong that it is beyond any excuse.

Users of andrenochrome are literally vampires... with all the soulless evil of the literary ones.

https://x.com/tpvsean/status/1803519066600341800

Last edited:

oldfogey8

Not sure it's a Left's agenda. Y'all might consider me left, but I am not. Maybe a liberal conservative, lol. Dunno .. There are some very rich and controlling folk that would like to take control of our minds, and the planet too. Martin Armstrong, who can be a little dramatic for me at times, calls these sorts "Neocons". I am not certain they necessarily fit into any specific categorization or mold, other than that subscribed ultimately to, by incredible insatiable greed. Very likely and quite possibly the same kind of folks who march around the world today advocating for constant war.

I am certainly not a very big believer in the data showing extensive man made climate change, at least not to date. They did ice core studies in Greenland, which I am providing a link to, which shows that the earth was warmer before, and that this fluctuating pattern appears far more random than anything else subscribed to, imho. Ice Don't Lie! :love:

Agreed. The pic had the points I was thinking of as far as climate hysteria has gone historically but the creator of it had to throw in ‘the left’ for impact I think. I don’t believe the demons driving the climate change nonsense from the top are left wing. I believe they are uber-greedy capitalists who see it not just as a money making scheme but primarily as a power grab scheme. I think they have found ‘useful idiots’(not a fair term in my view since many of those who have been duped are likely highly intelligent but also very trusting of those that govern/lord-over the rest of us) to make it appear that ‘the science’ is settled. I am more of a moderate conservative with libertarian leanings I guess. Over the past few years, my eyes have been opened to the fact that even countries that outwardly appear to be governed by representatives elected by their citizens are in fact governed by unelected bureaucrats who use the greed of the elected officials to steer policy thru lobbyist money and insider trading. The US is the epitome of that where the left and the right politicians always wind up in the same place-more endless wars…☹️

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Layla has a similar reaction to interlopers walking by or God forbid stepping upon the porch.

She doesn't get as much air as your pup, but same rigid posture, lofted tail, and expression on her face as she leaps up and masterfully barks them to shreds.
Yup, they sure do get alerted to his presence. As do everyone we meet down the lane. I need earplugs for the morning walk too I think.

It's the huntaway in him. Big deep chest for a LOUD bark so I can hear him from a few kilometres away. Only thing is, he loves to bark and say hello to folks even if they're stroking him. 😂

oldfogey8

Not sure it's a Left's agenda. Y'all might consider me left, but I am not. Maybe a liberal conservative, lol. Dunno .. There are some very rich and controlling folk that would like to take control of our minds, and the planet too. Martin Armstrong, who can be a little dramatic for me at times, calls these sorts "Neocons". I am not certain they necessarily fit into any specific categorization or mold, other than that subscribed ultimately to, by incredible insatiable greed. Very likely and quite possibly the same kind of folks who march around the world today advocating for constant war.

I am certainly not a very big believer in the data showing extensive man made climate change, at least not to date. They did ice core studies in Greenland, which I am providing a link to, which shows that the earth was warmer before, and that this fluctuating pattern appears far more random than anything else subscribed to, imho. Ice Don't Lie! :love:

I frequently listen to the fat emperor. He is very good at breaking down the facts using logic as opposed to ‘the science’(which has very little to do with actual science). I have learned a fair amount about the Rothchilds, Rockefellers, the Club of Rome, the WEF and many other folks who have been steering mankind for at least the better part of a century. I think @Gypsy Nirvana posted a very good thread about all that a while ago.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Tell you what, before trying the real thing maybe give the mechanical bull at the nearest cowboy bar a try.

Alas, no cowboy bars around these parts... But I'd rather take my chances with a bull, that thing looks like I could lose a finger or three. 😂

At least I could have a nice quiet word with the bull before we start, tickle behind the ear and he may just go gentle on me.