What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Dont forget☝️
1719106206541.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So there was a big box on my porch today with my name on it. When I opened it, this is what I found
IMG_0132.jpeg

so it appears I have a secret summer santa or something as I know i didn’t order it and I only wished for one of these but I didn’t even tell Alexa so she didn’t do it. When I asked Mr Sub if he ordered it he said idontevenknowwhatthefuckitislookslikesomethingyouorderednotme I laughed and said well I thought you may have gone to the grow store and asked what would be a sweet gift for my cannabis growing wife...

So I’m thinking it was one of my sweet friends here at ICMAG that sent it as nobody else would know I would have a use for one of these. I don’t know who to thank at the moment because it’s still a mystery but it was very kind of them and I’m super excited to include it in my toy collection.
I do remember having a conversation about dry kief I forgot who was making it. I’d only made dry ice kief. I remember sweet joe offered to send me a strainer from his old grinder. I declined his sweet offer and had found this gadget in my kitchen I was gonna try. I never did tho as of yet and still have the perfect material to test drive this baby.
so if I don’t find this random purchase while high showing up on my credit card in the near future, and one of you sent it, I thank you so much and will have some fun very soon with it.
‘I’ll take some pics and we can get high 😁 love you people 🥰✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I've found that posting an mp4 movie link depends on the size of the movie...

2megs seems to be the limit for such things and photos.

What I do is open a bitchute account and post videos there, then I can share a link to the video.

Yet another (more restrictive) site is good ol' Youtube... FWIW YMMV
You can upload media on this site then share it by copying it. It worked in the past for me but I rarely post video anymore so maybe I forgot a step

jokerman

Premium user
So there was a big box on my porch today with my name on it. When I opened it, this is what I found
View attachment 19021520

so it appears I have a secret summer santa or something as I know i didn’t order it and I only wished for one of these but I didn’t even tell Alexa so she didn’t do it. When I asked Mr Sub if he ordered it he said idontevenknowwhatthefuckitislookslikesomethingyouorderednotme I laughed and said well I thought you may have gone to the grow store and asked what would be a sweet gift for my cannabis growing wife...

So I’m thinking it was one of my sweet friends here at ICMAG that sent it as nobody else would know I would have a use for one of these. I don’t know who to thank at the moment because it’s still a mystery but it was very kind of them and I’m super excited to include it in my toy collection.
I do remember having a conversation about dry kief I forgot who was making it. I’d only made dry ice kief. I remember sweet joe offered to send me a strainer from his old grinder. I declined his sweet offer and had found this gadget in my kitchen I was gonna try. I never did tho as of yet and still have the perfect material to test drive this baby.
so if I don’t find this random purchase while high showing up on my credit card in the near future, and one of you sent it, I thank you so much and will have some fun very soon with it.
Pick a number from one to 485 '☝️

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
View attachment 19021520

" idontevenknowwhatthefuckitislookslikesomethingyouorderednotme "
hahahha
i speak husband
what he is saying is you get into shit and he has no control over it, so he just keeps his mouth shut and lets you do what you want

maybe you have a secret admirer!

Last edited: