What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Well, God bless you guys!! Nothing makes an author happier than someone volunteering a positive opinion.
Are there any movie producers in the crowd? I'm cheap.

A coincidence here: My novel, The Cadet -- The Adventures of a New World Pioneer in the 17th Century was gonna be made into a two-part TV miniseries. They were talking Ioan Griffudd for the title character... Hello Plandemic. :cry:
Hello Unca Walt, as being a first time reader of your work any suggestions, I am a big fan of adventure stories.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Boy, those are some crazy days weren’t they. I never thought it was going to be stopped until from what I remember Pom was put in jail… he was probably the most deranged individual on the site. There are some very odd ducks here on this site, but none of them hold a candle to Pom

that dude was a trip

he was giving away seeds on Planet Ganja😂

the Silk Road was real

jokerman

Premium user
How about, "and Cherubs flapping their wings in place about halfway up pulling back the curtains on the side of the sceen as if the view being seen is on a stage and the whole world is a stage. Then you can say, "have yet to get past the cherubs yet but soon"

It sounds fancier then "twiddling toes" :biggrin:
To me IMHO its easier to twiddle one's toes than flapping one's wings.
I have twiddled a fair amount in life and thats what I experience.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
And a very good morning from London - England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - it's 5.25 am - not completely overcast - can see a bit of blue - peeping thru - but a bit chilly on the balcony - so I'm wearing a light house coat 😀 - anyways -

My daughter will be 16 years old today - Jeez - 16 years already - and she's slap bang in the middle of 11 G.C.S.E exams at school - and doing OK 👍 - so far - she's a smart one - and doesn't seem to have a problem learning academic things - and we hope that she goes far - bless her - her Mum baked a chocolate cake - and we will have a Happy Birthday singing event later today -

I'd left school by her age - and was already on one of my many journeys thru life - away from home - due to things not being good at home for me - clashes with my elder brother had got out of hand - and I was the one who had to leave - but none of that's gonna happen with my daughter - she's happy to be at home 🏡
The one bad thing for a Father on his daughter's 16th Birthday, pretty much every day from now until she's married is likely to have you on edge. :biggrin:

HempKat

Veteran
Ironicaly, processed foods are allowed ( by law ) to contain a certain amount of bugs. There is NO way to clean all the bugs from several tons of grain as it comes out of the silo. I hate to tell you guys this but you are already eating bugs. You have been throughout your entire life. 🫣
You just had to bring up bugs didn't you? Who are you? Are you like Dracula's butler Renfield? :biggrin:

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
The lazy bug has bit me in the ass today. Should cut the grass...
Just finished the last batch of shatter. I'm gonna sprinkle this over a fresh bowl of smoke. Maybe surprise one of my unsuspecting friends and watch the expression on his face....
A funny thing I notice when people make shatter. When they first get thier yield it always seems like they got quite a large amount...but then it disappears surprisingly quick.. :smoker:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Did you have to wait 3 weeks for your lawn mower?
Yes and I have to keep it at home until they call. They are backed up and don't have room to store it so I still have it. Decided I can wait another day to mow. I can rig it so I think I can use the drive wheels. Just pull the cable out and clamp it with channel locks. Only problem is the wheels will be engaged all the time so I will have to use man power to horse it through the turns.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning GW
Store bought tomatoes have little on fresh grown. it's good when you find a variety that suits your purpose.
Good morning Old Man!
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
bigarmhug.gif

Good thing men have two heads huh? :biggrin:
But sadly only enough blood supply for 1 1/2. ....................................

Latest posts

Latest posts