What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Now that I have finished with the jars.....they are all cleaner that Kleenex

IMG_20240612_094552333_HDR.jpg

Thinking I should do the same thing with my one gal containers used to feed and water. Thinking the same process can be used. But the crap will go down the drain......

IMG_20240612_094629419_MF_PORTRAIT.jpg

mudballs

mudballs said:
Hey blame @WHIPEDMEAT he let me back in
So we're going back a bit, i don't remember when or what the actual incident was that got me banned and I don't remember who actually did it. Don't matter...As evident my personality is not for everyone that's just the way it goes. Let's just say me and Tom Hill would have been really good friends growing up lol...
So one day i just felt like checking out ICMag again, not sure why..got throttled (site feature admins can use to deter foul actors) and just walked away really... there was a DM notification that i had left alone cuz of throttle but just wrote off ICMag really...one day felt like logging in and throttle was gone so i went to check mail. Lo and behold i met whipedmeat in DM...i never met him but saw the name from time to time i remember...we struck up a convo....i can't share the convo but he ummm...he saw a different angle to my storied past, that's how I'll put it.
Said i could come back if i promise to behave and i accepted.
Now here i am...tormenting inhabitants again lol

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
mudballs said:

So we're going back a bit, i don't remember when or what the actual incident was that got me banned and I don't remember who actually did it. Don't matter...As evident my personality is not for everyone that's just the way it goes. Let's just say me and Tom Hill would have been really good friends growing up lol...
So one day i just felt like checking out ICMag again, not sure why..got throttled (site feature admins can use to deter foul actors) and just walked away really... there was a DM notification that i had left alone cuz of throttle but just wrote off ICMag really...one day felt like logging in and throttle was gone so i went to check mail. Lo and behold i met whipedmeat in DM...i never met him but saw the name from time to time i remember...we struck up a convo....i can't share the convo but he ummm...he saw a different angle to my storied past, that's how I'll put it.
Let me guess....you live on Long Island...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yeah that's probably the best way to look at all our food, for the sacrifice made. If I could afford it and had easy access to it, I'd get all my meats from small farms where all the animals were given a normal life and space to roam in and where they were well cared for with appreciation and respect. Allowed to more or less live a nomal full life before they were harvested for food. I've never been able to put this to the test but I hear that meat from animals raised like that has a superior flavor that you just don't find in the meat produced on corporate farms.
They do it does make a difference, big time.
Also, if you knew some of the things that make it into ground-up meat, it would make you sick. I know. I raise beef cattle. 🤢
You couldn't make me eat mcdonalds I see what they buy at auction.
Well....I fought the law and the law won.
They cheat prick fucks.
mudballs said:

Glad it got worked out I have been banned here as well............the good old days.
😆

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
more than one FFS !☝️😊
I have this image in my head of that old commercial where a married couple is in the kitchen enjoying a cup of coffee with friends and the vsiting male asks for a 2nd cup of coffee, and his wife kind of looks toward the camera and with a puzzled look on her face you hear her thoughts saying, "Jim never asks for a second cup of my coffee."

Except the image in my head, the wife is saying, "Jokerman never laughs at my funny posts." :biggrin:

HempKat

Veteran
along with flowers and chirping birds and basket weavers who twiddle their thumbs and toes .
Have yet to get past the twiddling toes yet but soon.
How about, "and Cherubs flapping their wings in place about halfway up pulling back the curtains on the side of the sceen as if the view being seen is on a stage and the whole world is a stage. Then you can say, "have yet to get past the cherubs yet but soon"

It sounds fancier then "twiddling toes" :biggrin:

imiubu

Bugs in the biscuits yum 😁
Rat poo and other nefarious ingredients not included in the recipe also :(

There is a website I looked up some years ago, that lists all
processed foods and the allowable amount of and; what is allowed.
Grossed me out.
Never ate much processed foods nor fast food but...
I've eaten enough that I don't want to think about it
for too long ;)

I used to eat dirt as a kid too... so, there's that lol

HempKat

Veteran
mudballs said:

I kind of respect that. I mean you not only recognixe and admit you characyer flaw but you also accept them and even embrace them. :biggrin: I don't know what your history here is. I just know I've seen some pretty wild stuff posted over the years and was even involved in some of them in one way or another. I bet a number of us at some point or another that has made mods raise a collective eyebrow some and move their button finger just a little close to the ban button. :biggrin:

As long as you are okay with me, then we're good. :biggrin:

Dime

I spent precious time on Sunday with the grandson showing him how to rig tackle for an upcoming fishing trip,he wants to be a farmer. He has his own garden patch and sweeps the lawn for me and knows his wrench sizes. He's got good hands already.

Attachments

• 20210702_094753 (1).jpg
    20210702_094753 (1).jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240531-174458_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240531-174458_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13