What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I recall reading something about the Great Wall of China being in danger because of people taking stones from the walls. It went so far in some areas that people were taking truckloads to build patios. LOL
That happened to my wife's ancestral castle, Mor Graig.

The whole thing (about 95%) was removed for houses, a bridge, etc. except for a few ground-level walls.

I took a walnut-sized stone. Just to "keep it in the family".

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another double gorgeous day, starting at 50F and predicted to reach 79F.

I continue to get warnings from Facebook that my Graywolf's Consulting site is in violation of their policies, yet none of the links they provide to respond go anywhere besides 404 error, so I finally reported them to themselves for harassment. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Nothing on the calendar but gym this morning so will be re-engineering my Kindle. The switch on the bottom is so sensitive that if I rest the Kindle on my lap or stomach while reading, it turns off. I'm currently experimenting with switch guards that I can tape on.

OleReynard

It's amazing really! How they knew before covid that they had to create 1 BILLION jabs for the gullible.... almost as if they PLANNED it in advance...!

Welcome to my hobby!

The CEO of Moderna, Stéphane Bancel, confessed that their company manufactured 100,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine in 2019.

It was planned in advance, they're trying to reduce the surface population

BumSplodgeBrownPants

some of my pest management photos..

View attachment 19015579

View attachment 19015581

Mr. Peepers…….aint he a looker!…

View attachment 19015582

the little volunteer garden doing its thing…survived 60 mph winds and hail last night..
View attachment 19015580
I miss having chickens. My old jack russells spent 3 days eating through the wood on the side of the coop one winter, one was always being sick in the kitchen, brown watery puke... it was the creosote on the wood, we worked out.
We came home from work one night to one and a half chickens in the garden and a blood soaked couple of terriers.
Then I found the eaten away hole in the shiplap.

Little monkeys!

BrassNwood

Veteran
I just gotta smile, HempKat. Your gripe is spot on in my case. I remember being in a long line of GI's with Shot Records in hand, getting jabbed one after another as rapidly as possible.

They used the same needle. On everybody in line.

Lucky me. I was behind the guy that got the needle BENT before it went in, it was so dull. They hadda change it.

But not before completing the misery of the pore bastage ahead of me with another shot.

I haven't taken any preventative shot in over 60 years.
I was the air gun era mass vaccination but if the tech moved the gun off to soon it'd cut like a knife as he did to the guy in front of me.
Morning :wave:

If Alex Jones has to pay 1.5 billion for misinformation. How much should Antony Fauci pay?
:)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I was the air gun era mass vaccination but if the tech moved the gun off to soon it'd cut like a knife as he did to the guy in front of me.

:)

ditto..air guns on both sides…..better not flinch…anyone who passed out was just drug to the side

keep the line moving!

dirty needles and air guns are the main reason that hep-c was 25-35% higher than the civilian population

Latest posts

Latest posts