What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240602_192659_2.jpg

Big guys working in black and gray this evening and it is spectacular.

imiubu

I can't hear this song anymore with out recalling an incident ,Summer of '76.

My then boyfriend got drunk one night and came up to the town square
in this little po dunk cow town, toting his shot gun. He wasn't after me
but rather came to defend my honor. He'd heard that someone had
been disrespectful and was gonna put it right, smh.
The locals took him to county of course. I don't recall the charges
but I know he didn't do any time for it.
As you can imagine, given that his name is Joe, we ribbed him pretty
badly for a while afterwards with the Title of this song.

imiubu

Maybe because I am at a low ebb period, there are few new ideas/ thoughts
and is the reason for the reminiscing? Or, is it just what oldsters do? lol

We had a local dance club that we frequented for years. It really was
"the spot" for many years. Y'all know the place, I think it's universal.
A group of us would go for boozing and dancing, it was a blast :)
One of the gals, would regularly get too toasted and want to get up
on the table to dance.
I don't recall who shouted this out to her one night but we all laughed
our asses off.
After that night, she was no longer Jan, we called her Mable :D

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Not sure if this is gonna make since but I had 15 jars holding product that still needed cleaning. So, I transferred the product into clean jars so I could clean the jars and make more concentrate.

The stuff I made the other day is still tacky and needs to dry longer so I will wait to make the last batch....
Finding it hard to stop now that you found out just how good all that residue can be, eh? :kos:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Spanky's fed and petted - so is Smudge - saw a coupla fox's playing in the middle of the road on the way out here - Suburban London fox's - with a coupla cats 🐈 watching them close to there home door cat flaps - just in case they needed a quick exit - if the foxes happened to take umbridge - hardly any people about - just me - foxes and cats at 5am - lol
2024-06-0307.04.033708317113603550525.jpg

😆

Last edited:

Thegreengrower64

Ain't seen a fox now for an absolute age.
Your story reminded me of a time coming out of a party (80s) in Plumstead. Left around 4am ish, high on acid when I encountered this fox in the street. We were literally feet away from each other, and all we did was look at each other communicating through our minds 🥴. Seemed to last forever but was probably only a few seconds. He turned around and off he trotted.
Still remember it so clearly today.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ain't seen a fox now for an absolute age.
Your story reminded me of a time coming out of a party (80s) in Plumstead. Left around 4am ish, high on acid when I encountered this fox in the street. We were literally feet away from each other, and all we did was look at each other communicating through our minds 🥴. Seemed to last forever but was probably only a few seconds. He turned around and off he trotted.
Still remember it so clearly today.
Ya - so many foxes out and about in my area - I see them frolicking and cavorting in the early mornings and evenings - when the traffic dies down - every day - and can even hear their screams at night 🌙 - and generally they keep their distance from humans - but don't seem to be scared of us really - some are in gorgeous condition - and others a bit old and mangy - just like us I suppose - lol

Unca Walt

420club
I live on the right side of the grass.....
I live becuz of grass.

WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF PRETTY HINEYS:

So Witchie-poo and Hisself were tootling down the road yestiddy, and a motorcycle with a lady passenger onnit (coming from the beach) got in front of us.

We hadda stop at a light. I looked, and the pretty girl in front was wearing a shirt that came to her hips.

She was nekkid from the waist down. Wow. Kewl.

So said my W-p. And so it was visually, while not quite so, technically.

She was wearing a thong (we concluded) that was cheekily invisible until up under her shirt. Very trim and cute hiney. It was generous of her to show the world, if they cared to watch.

Fortunately, I hadda turn at the next light. Lovely but distracting...

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I live becuz of grass.

WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT OF PRETTY HINEYS:

So Witchie-poo and Hisself were tootling down the road yestiddy, and a motorcycle with a lady passenger onnit (coming from the beach) got in front of us.

We hadda stop at a light. I looked, and the pretty girl in front was wearing a shirt that came to her hips.

She was nekkid from the waist down. Wow. Kewl.

So said my W-p. And so it was visually, while not quite so, technically.

She was wearing a thong (we concluded) that was cheekily invisible until up under her shirt. Very trim and cute hiney. It was generous of her to show the world, if they cared to watch.

Fortunately, I hadda turn at the next light. Lovely but distracting...
Ya - if you've got it - FLAUNT IT!