Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well I feel old so not the 60s but I must pass like I pass wind😅
U4940P1DT20141222143835.gif

Littleleaf

Veteran

oldmaninbc

They still do the polka around here and many places. Me not so much anymore but it’s the most fun dance for sure

i think you have to join the German club or know someone 😁
In Kitchener Ontario, they have the second largest Octoberfest next to Germany, I think it lasts about a week and Polka music is dominant, The Black Forest Band.
The city Kitchener use to be called Berlin until the 1st war then it was changed.

ost

That's a shame, I love hydrangeas. Did you know you can influence their color by changing the ph of the soil. If it's on the alkeline side you get one color and if it's on the acidic side you get the other color. One color is blue like in your picture the other color is reddish, I'm not sure whhich ph is resonsible for which color.
i would move every thing 22ft.up hill toward the house the critters will move with the flowers and such!

ost

Not sure if this is gonna make since but I had 15 jars holding product that still needed cleaning. So, I transferred the product into clean jars so I could clean the jars and make more concentrate.

The stuff I made the other day is still tacky and needs to dry longer so I will wait to make the last batch....
things that keeps a old stoner like me , rattleing around!