What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
It's amazing how a person can go thru read all the replys and not figure out this is a very conservative group and you got 1% that's not but they still want to start shit?
They're looking for a confrontation but can do no wrong, typical

not me Shaggy!…

I am going fishing!..and I have snacks!..

IMG_2805.jpeg

IMG_4271.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have decided to not have a funeral or veiwing when I die. I will prepay for cremation and they can throw my ashes in the trash. No headstone or marker either. I dont see any point in paying for shit after im dead. It will be like I never existed. 😌
I am pretty much the same. Getting cremated then I am a veteran so I me and Mrs Pute have a spot at Ft Logan.
That is a big dog!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I wonder how, all politics aside, right, because there is no discussion of politics on your thread or the general forums, what happened today: "that will change everything"? We have an ex-president, now a common citizen (just like anyone else), who was found guilty of crimes by a jury of his peers (New Yorker's just like him - some of which were directly chosen by his attorney). How is this so astounding? The fact that there were 34 charges against him, and he was found guilty of each and every one of them, speaks loudly of their honest determinations. I think you will have your supper, tend to your gardens and lawn tomorrow, as any other day. Maybe you will decide to buy some more ammo, which is your 2nd amendment right. Me, I got plenty already, in the exercise of my rights and responsibilities.
The number of the charges really shouldn't be given to hold much meaning, it's just to do with the number of checks used to pay his then lawyer Cohen. If he had payed with fewer checks there would have been less charges and had he payed with more checks there would be more charges. To me that makes the number of charges more or less irrelevent. I mean the only way it could matter is if they do sentence him to time in jail and make the sentences consecutive which would stretch his sentence out well beyond a normal lifespan at 5 years per charge. There is pretty much zero chance of that happening though. Given his status as a person of wealth and a former President, the worst that will likely happen to him is he will be confined to one of his luxurious homes for a few months.

Now if some average joe committed the exact same crime they would almost definitely serve time in jail, just like his lawyer Cohen did for his involvement.

Last edited: