What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

exoticrobotic

it reminds me of visiting the zoo years ago and wondering what all the hullaballoo was about around the corner.

There were loads of women screaming at a bunch of rats in a perspex cage

I joined them.

That was after trying to calm the monkey down that was throwing it's shit at everyone

exoticrobotic

Isnt the animal world amazing?

Apparently the Hyena has an amazingly strong bite force.

They look a bit mad and ferociously angry most of the time

but

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 05.14.27.png

Even the simple Wombat has crushing power similar to that of a Hyena and is able to crush the skull of a fox under its anus.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with showers here starting at 46F and predicted to reach 64F.

The break in our kitchen drain was repaired, the line hydro blasted, and a camera run through it, to find yet another break directly under our front walkway. Wal shit......... More work to be done.

A call and nice visit from my son. Funny that we talked about him at breakfast and then he called out of the blue, like his ears were burning.

I also got a call from Eloquent Solution, one of my former Skunk Pharm Research partners, who scheduled a visit tomorrow afternoon.

Dinner out at the Japanese seafood restaurant that replaced Yuki's, our favorite. Probably the last time there because of a more limited menu and exorbitant prices. The sushi was still good.

Latest posts

Latest posts