What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

ost

Miss Layla has taken it as her duty to wake me at the appropriate time every morning, even though she has her own dog door and doesn't need to go out.

She does it affectionately by rooting under my neck, while moaning, and wiggling with her her tail going whap, whap, whap against the wall or side of the bed.

I didn't train her to do that, she learned it on her own, and her only payoff is a big huggy, scratchy love-in, because her very next move is to go back to sleep herself.

However, if I love her up and then fluff her off, she will continue to return and encourage me until I do get up, before going back to sleep herself. If she has to return to encourage me, she will start bringing a toy with her to up the ante.

View attachment 19008174
good looking pup!

ost

I was awakened by a wet nose and a puppy French kiss this morning. Zig has learned that is the key to him going out for a quick(or a very long) pee. He would go out late last night because the local coyote pack was shrieking for about 10 minutes. He always gets a good patting for waking me up to do his bidness though. And he is back to snoozing. View attachment 19008192
looks like 1 that could give as good as he gets from 'em in a fight, i would keep the gun loaded , just to help him out!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
outside plants took a beating with rain and wind last night. They are alright tho. Their first taste of Mother Nature should make them realize they are gonna have to be strong to keep up. Thaye are drying out now.
IMG_0036.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Morning. Had to skip ahead. O'l body is aching today. Garden is in though.

Probably try and walk later ....if I can.
Morning. Had to skip ahead. O'l body is aching today. Garden is in though.

Probably try and walk later ....if I can.
Good morning Pute, feeling a little seized up today. A little WD40 and you'll be good to run a marathon.