What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana, I watched Bloodsport again, but besides younger, you probably had hair then and I haven't figured which of the pretty young faces is you.

What scenes should I look at?
Ehh - look at the Kumite scene - where I'm sitting with Van Damme - and a bunch of other fighters - watching a match - and much earlier when I do some flying kick - that breaks what looks like a thick plank of wood - as Per Gustavson - some Swedish Aikido nut -
Yeah I had hair then - in the movie it's blonde

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Mornin'.
the_women_of_wtf_36-4093877549.jpg

CharlesU Farley

Ya - and point taken about my abysmal punctuation - as I said before - it's minimal - but easier for me to get into the flow of writing - with big fingers - on a small smartphone keyboard generally - this way -
Do you use voice dictation? If you don't, you should give it a shot. I'm a anti Apple, Android kind of guy and Google's voice dictation is absolutely outstanding.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not sure what it's called, but I got the picture off of a German Shepherd Lovers site, which is where most of the GS pictures that I post other than my own come from. It was posted as real.

I was thinking that if you could reliably reproduce those genetics, without diminishing any of the German Shepherds superpowers, that you could command a fetching price for pups.
Interesting looking dog - I wonder if one day humans will be producing babies of such colour? - 'praps they already are -

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning OFC. Been chasing my tail this morning. When I first logged in today I got an alert from my security company saying my social security number had been detected on the dark web!!!

That is serious! I have spent the last hour chasing this down. Turns out AT&T had a breach and some how the last 4 numbers of my SSN showed up.

Looks like that is all they got. I have my credit frozen an issued a security alert so I think everything is ok.

Sure woke me up! Time for coffee!

Latest posts

Latest posts