What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Yes - but most breeding is random and if even selective is often done from smaller populations - and for reasons other than intelligence - maybe love - or lust - financial gain - the need to procreate - size/physical strength - potency or yield even -

If just one group or band of humans - team - family - tribe etc - were to practice selective inbreeding for intelligence - over centuries and because of it their outcomes/achievements were far greater than other groups/tribes etc -

Would it not be better for all of humanity to practice that sort of behaviour - to try and even things up - and even get ahead? -
(*snickersnork*) The SS implemented that very idea. Lookit:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Nazi theories of eugenics advanced the idea that personal character traits like loyalty and bravery were inheritable and could be promoted through the process of selective breeding. In this way, the SS hoped to stimulate the growth of a strong, “racially elite” German population to advance Nazi goals of conquering and colonizing the territories of Eastern Europe.

SS leader Heinrich Himmler believed that the men of the SS were the biological and racial elite of Nazi Germany, and he urged them to have large families.
------------------------------------------------------------

OleReynard

yes and no brother
we were all born with our lot in life, but some of us were able to rise above and make something of ourselves
at least with capitalism everyone has a chance to create success; it up to you to do it
i just try and be the best me i can and am happy with what i have
but what about the people who dont even want to try?
life isnt about equality, its about what you make of it

eta: who is that sexxy devil?!?
This in a nutshell, you could give everybody the same thing and there'd be others wanting to kill to get the others things.
Aint ever gonna change

Magu🌈

Well - we are talking about the betterment of humanity via breeding for intelligence - so selective breeding - which brings us to the much maligned topic of eugenics - breeding humans to create a better world for all - and perhaps this has only been done by certain sectors of humanity via arranged marriages for hundreds or thousands of years already - but not throughout all of humanity - which would benefit the whole - rather than just a part of the worlds populace -

- some sectors seem to go in the opposite direction and inbreeding (first cousin marriages eg) - often produces people who have multiple congenital abnormalities - that can be a life time burden for their families and society in general -

Shouldn't then there be some aim and direction in breeding further generations of humans - to prevent producing people who are detrimental to humam progress and development? -

But then a whole litany of questions come into play surrounding 'ethics' - and religious beliefs - in regards to forming some sort of global understanding and planning concerning this VERY sensitive issue -
That can not be imposed on people by a centralized form of authority. That was already tried with Eugenics and other “National” organizations. That is always corrupted into a system for those in power to remain in power. We need to change peoples personal perspective so that each individual “wants” to improve their own family and progeny. If everyone thinks that way there is no need for it to be imposed on society. 🌈

OleReynard

I see that..
intelligent people being attracted to other intelligent people; however it doesn't mean their offspring will be just as intelligent. They will certainly have an advantage over the less fortunate ones, being able to access certain educational advantages etc..
We've had, 'supposedly ' intelligent people controlling our society now for centuries, and look where we are.🤣. Rothchilds, rockerfellas, and the likes, and look at the mess they've produced.
Just my dumb ass thoughts.
It's all subjective ain't it.
Just cuz rich doesn't mean intelligent all names above are inbred

Unca Walt

420club
(*snickersnork*) The SS implemented that very idea. Lookit:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Nazi theories of eugenics advanced the idea that personal character traits like loyalty and bravery were inheritable and could be promoted through the process of selective breeding. In this way, the SS hoped to stimulate the growth of a strong, “racially elite” German population to advance Nazi goals of conquering and colonizing the territories of Eastern Europe.

SS leader Heinrich Himmler believed that the men of the SS were the biological and racial elite of Nazi Germany, and he urged them to have large families.
------------------------------------------------------------

At least a lot of Iron Cross-earning sojers got laid in super style at Lebensborn.

That was one of the options for bravery reward. We should adopt that deal for our sojers.

jokerman

Premium user

OleReynard

Morning all
Bright sunny day in The Lakes Region
Ordered another fish locater for the bow of the new boat be here today.
Picked out a Helix 7 Hummingbird with side scan capabilities also
Monday it goes in to be installed.
Also picking up a mounting plate for the s x s for roaming lakes in the winter for contour of lakes, helpful for ice fishing.

Sold my other boat to one of my students, chatting on the phone one day and subject of boats came up said he wanted it.
I redid the floor and casting deck was gonna paint this year, it'd look like a brand new boat.

So the next couple days are gonna be a wash after today snow and rain coming in till tuesday.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well - we are talking about the betterment of humanity via breeding for intelligence - so selective breeding - which brings us to the much maligned topic of eugenics - breeding humans to create a better world for all - and perhaps this has only been done by certain sectors of humanity via arranged marriages for hundreds or thousands of years already - but not throughout all of humanity - which would benefit the whole - rather than just a part of the worlds populace -

- some sectors seem to go in the opposite direction and inbreeding (first cousin marriages eg) - often produces people who have multiple congenital abnormalities - that can be a life time burden for their families and society in general -

Shouldn't then there be some aim and direction in breeding further generations of humans - to prevent producing people who are detrimental to humam progress and development? -

But then a whole litany of questions come into play surrounding 'ethics' - and religious beliefs - in regards to forming some sort of global understanding and planning concerning this VERY sensitive issue -
One of the major issues with any selection is who decides, and who decides who decides who breeds, how they are educated and what they are taught to believe?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Work out a $ amount that works for us all.
The big guy always gets his 10%
If it works out to a hourly rate I can bring friends☝️
It looked like the project took a cast of thousands, so the odds are good. Especially once I reveal your credentials.

Are any of your friends shovel certified, or are they still just watch and learn status?

jokerman

Premium user
1712407806315.png

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning all
Bright sunny day in The Lakes Region
Ordered another fish locater for the bow of the new boat be here today.
Picked out a Helix 7 Hummingbird with side scan capabilities also
Monday it goes in to be installed.
Also picking up a mounting plate for the s x s for roaming lakes in the winter for contour of lakes, helpful for ice fishing.

Sold my other boat to one of my students, chatting on the phone one day and subject of boats came up said he wanted it.
I redid the floor and casting deck was gonna paint this year, it'd look like a brand new boat.

So the next couple days are gonna be a wash after today snow and rain coming in till tuesday.
Congratulations!! Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking a survey. Was the day you sold it the second happiest day of your life?

Latest posts

Latest posts