What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Partyboobs

:ROFLMAO:
Untitled.png

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well shit and dammit. I am gonna miss even a partial eclipse by about 10 fargin miles.

HEY @Boo !! You can make a pinhole camera in two minnits and see the partial eclipse.

If you lookit the path of the eclipse going across Floriduh, you will see it just touches the southiest part of Lake Okeechobee.

I live ten miles south of the last little bit of partial eclipse.
Armageddon is coming! The end is near.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Morning everybody, wife got to come home late yesterday even. I am one happy mutha. Looking forward to a cup of coffee as I haven't had any since she went down. Got a little sleep last night, I think we both died. Dog would leave us either so they slept in our room and not in their crates. Home health coming to day and tomorrow I go back to the surgeon. Hope yall have a great day.
Great news.
Well seems my reputation has proceeded me :ROFLMAO:

I did work as a stripper in university - but not in a club because we don't have those where I live. So more like private events like bachelor parties. Some rich guys used to hire girls too, donate a little money to a charity, and pretend they were fundraising :LOL::rolleyes:

I was already a bit of a hell raiser before this haha but yea I adopted this name to talk with potential clients and such on social media. But I kinda liked it so took it with me elsewhere too - including weed forums

And also as mentioned by others I posted the odd spicy pic from time to time on other weed forums . Open to continuing that tradition - but just wasn't sure if that was wanted here or not. So umm yea all you have to do is ask!😊
I've "Seen" PB on another cannabis site. :cool:
My aunt’s star sign was cancer, so it’s pretty ironic how she died.

She was eaten by a giant crab.
1712245816543.png

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Walt, we’re going to get just a partial view of it up here but I was up at the cabin when we had the complete total eclipse in North Carolina and that’s something I’ll never forget. I still have my glasses somewhere but I’ll be damned if I know where they are.
I was reading an article about the the eclipse, and they say there’s scientific proof that the sun and the moon will not be near each other, but our government is supposed to be doing this and has something to do with the cern collider… on April 8 they might just be sending us to hell cause they plan on shooting things into the eclipse. Now our government wouldn’t lie to us would they…🤔

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’ve been giving a lot of thought to a replacement dog when Dutch passes, so Ivan has company. My first love of German Shepherds was the red ones but now that I’ve got Ivan, I really like the blacks. Their personality is completely different and they’re extremely quick to react to things. I bought some joint and hip medicine for Dutch and got pain relievers from the vet so he’s acting pretty spunky as of late. Black German shepherds are a breed of their own.
Ya know Boo when I just lost my dog Zoie my heart had a huge hole in it. So I decided to fill the hole with cats.....now I smile again. Nothing can replace Zoie....she was my child and I miss her. But, man needs an animal by his side.

I will never have another dog but these cats will help me live out my life in peace with myself.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning everybody, wife got to come home late yesterday even. I am one happy mutha. Looking forward to a cup of coffee as I haven't had any since she went down. Got a little sleep last night, I think we both died. Dog would leave us either so they slept in our room and not in their crates. Home health coming to day and tomorrow I go back to the surgeon. Hope yall have a great day.
Great news Giggy. Yall take care of eachother 💕

OleReynard

Our Boyscout troop....we were thugs. They actually turned us loose with a ton of highway flares to "sell" what a mess that was. If any troop leader started any of that shit we would have skinned him alive and burned the body!
Why waste the time skinning just burn the rotten fucks.
Drainage ditches work well also especially if there's Snapping turtles

BubbasPlace

Ya know Boo when I just lost my dog Zoie my heart had a huge hole in it. So I decided to fill the hole with cats.....now I smile again. Nothing can replace Zoie....she was my child and I miss her. But, man needs an animal by his side.

I will never have another dog but these cats will help me live out my life in peace with myself.
Same here. They have their moments, but sure require less hands on. All 3 of mine like to lay on their daddy.

Bubba

BubbasPlace

Walt, we’re going to get just a partial view of it up here but I was up at the cabin when we had the complete total eclipse in North Carolina and that’s something I’ll never forget. I still have my glasses somewhere but I’ll be damned if I know where they are.
I was reading an article about the the eclipse, and they say there’s scientific proof that the sun and the moon will not be near each other, but our government is supposed to be doing this and has something to do with the cern collider… on April 8 they might just be sending us to hell cause they plan on shooting things into the eclipse. Now our government wouldn’t lie to us would they…🤔
Are you talking eclipse, or party boobs? Asking for jokerman....we both accept unsolicited, or solicited picture PMs!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well shit and dammit. I am gonna miss even a partial eclipse by about 10 fargin miles.

HEY @Boo !! You can make a pinhole camera in two minnits and see the partial eclipse.

If you lookit the path of the eclipse going across Floriduh, you will see it just touches the southiest part of Lake Okeechobee.

I live ten miles south of the last little bit of partial eclipse.
Sorry you’re gonna miss it walt. I guess you’re gonna have to catch it on the inter web or tv

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well seems my reputation has proceeded me :ROFLMAO:

I did work as a stripper in university - but not in a club because we don't have those where I live. So more like private events like bachelor parties. Some rich guys used to hire girls too, donate a little money to a charity, and pretend they were fundraising :LOL::rolleyes:

I was already a bit of a hell raiser before this haha but yea I adopted this name to talk with potential clients and such on social media. But I kinda liked it so took it with me elsewhere too - including weed forums

And also as mentioned by others I posted the odd spicy pic from time to time on other weed forums . Open to continuing that tradition - but just wasn't sure if that was wanted here or not. So umm yea all you have to do is ask!😊
Hey - don't feel alone - I was in a male dance troupe called 'The Dream Boys' (a kinda Chippendales copy) waaay back in 1986 - in Hong Kong - used to play Superman/Clark Kent - as one of the many themes us male strippers had - opened in the basement of The Miramar Hotel - in a brand new club called 'Deja Vue' - best job I ever had -

Latest posts

Latest posts