What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynamous

Yes.

I did not make a statement. I am not offering an opinion. I cut and paste paragraphs 83 and 84 from the court document. I have included the link to the full document so everyone here who wishes to read it first hand and form their own informed decision can.

:yes:

Cannavore

Veteran
Joe Biden is against the banning of fracking and the legalization of cannabis in the year 2020. Dear lord.

Gry

Veteran
Is that a joke?

I made a serious attempt to understand your point of view, still haven't heard a single policy position.

I have no doubt most people are unhappy with the country.

I don't know why you keep going back to Regan, pretty sure he won the second term by a huge margin. Apparently the people at the time were happy with his governance. He did cut taxes and create a 25 year streak of prosperity for Americans. My families financial situation didn't go to shit until the late 90s.

If you don't want to enlighten me as to what you consider left positions are, that's fine.

I have to get busy loading up the truck for our camping trip.

I hope you have a great weekend.
Packer, am feeling really loopy right now, it is cancer thing. I am having a bit of a difficult time right now, and yes sir, my humor gets real dark and even sarcastic at times. I honestly do try to keep that to myself but at times it does leak out. I intended nothing mean spirited towards you personally.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and will try to get a comparison of sorts together by the time you make it back.

Cannavore

Veteran
tojRV2h.png

Gry

Veteran
Will be real happy to give you a left position. It was that of Castro after he was turned away from here.
He was left with dealing with his second option which he made the best of for his people.
That is a left position which has always distressed me.
I always go back to regan for two reasons, the first being that it represents my youth, the second reason is it was a massive turning point for our country.
Will still come up with a comparison in the near future.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And people wounder why we keep saying how stupid Trump supporters are. These dummies believed a edited Fox clip that Obama allowed illegals to vote in Cali. When you watch the whole clip that's not what he says lol. The power to manipulate these people is pretty fukin easy.

[youtubeif]APetG6zuous[/youtubeif]

q3corn

I had no idea this forum was full of so many alt-right white supremacists. God damn what the fuck happened to you people? The cannabis community supporting racism, bigotry, and massive death tolls of their peers?

Get outside you weebs

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases says he hasn't briefed trump in at least two months, despite pandemic resurgence.

Unreal.

(USAToday)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases says he hasn't briefed trump in at least two months, despite pandemic resurgence.

Unreal.

(USAToday)

all too real...and the white house is refusing to let him do tv interviews...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had no idea this forum was full of so many alt-right white supremacists. God damn what the fuck happened to you people? The cannabis community supporting racism, bigotry, and massive death tolls of their peers?
Get outside you weebs

We have 3 of them here unfortunately. I wish they got shown the door. There's more of us that are not thank god..

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have 3 of them here unfortunately. I wish they got shown the door. There's more of us that are not thank god..

It helps to think of them as petulant 3 year olds. Then their hate and vitriol is almost adorable.

Cannavore

Veteran

Get outside you weebs

the left wing anti white racist thread is worse lol

Status
Not open for further replies.