What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oh double awesome isn't homicide murder ? Yep
So whie black people are getting slaughtered at 142% higher clip
The democratic mayor is busy sending political messages to his opposition inbetween graffiti sessions

no one said homicide was not murder. back to remedial reading comprehension for you. news said homicides up 21%.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I dont give a fuck what your looking at my number comes from the White House press breifing so shut the fuck up with your ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I gotcha

anyone that believes anything out of the White House...well, it IS you i'm talking to. sorry if the truth bruised your tonsils...:tongue:

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
no one said homicide was not murder. back to remedial reading comprehension for you. news said homicides up 21%.

No one said that anyone said homicide isn't murder.
I guess english isn't your 1st language ay.
Get at least a single clue before you talk about anyone elses comprehension

med4u

Veteran
Biden has a stutter, but don't let that stop you from making fun of his disability, asshat.

Biden doesn't have to debate trump.

As far as mental incapacity to field questions, that didn't stop Draft Dodger Don in 2018, did it?

Stutter?....that's full on alzheimer's....let's face facts.
What's the plan with all that? Every bodies gonna just unify under the retard?.....not seeing it....

Gry

Veteran
Stutter?....that's full on alzheimer's....let's face facts.
What's the plan with all that? Every bodies gonna just unify under the retard?.....not seeing it....
Worked for this administration - sort of.

Gry

Veteran
No one said that anyone said homicide isn't murder.
I guess english isn't your 1st language ay.
Get at least a single clue before you talk about anyone elses comprehension
If I am not mistaken, it would be aye, old native speaker that you are.

packerfan79

Veteran
Yea..bidens got a plan for the....the ugh...the....uugghh....the thing you know....
They call Biden the wizard of uuuggghhs
Cant wait till he has to debate trump....his mental incapacity to field questions will be on front street

Don't get your hopes up. Biden won't debate Trump. It would be campaign suicide. Gotta love James Carville trying to pretend Biden could debate Trump. While the rest of the left has pages of stipulations.

Put some gloves on em and let them fight it out. No head shots, we don't want Biden to die in the ring. He's already punch drunk.

Biden would lose a debate to a house plant. I wonder what far left extremist will win the contest for VP, aka the real candidate.

TPFTFW

Veteran
picture.php

Gry

Veteran
Don't get your hopes up. Biden won't debate Trump. It would be campaign suicide. Gotta love James Carville trying to pretend Biden could debate Trump. While the rest of the left has pages of stipulations.

Put some gloves on em and let them fight it out. No head shots, we don't want Biden to die in the ring. He's already punch drunk.

Biden would lose a debate to a house plant. I wonder what far left extremist will win the contest for VP, aka the real candidate.
You do have the corporate speak down pat.
There is no real left in this country, the corporate structure did away
with that years ago, so they would not have to pay anyone squat.
First to hit the debate with pages of stipulations was the
republican party for Bush back in 92.
Prior to that it had been run by the League of Woman Voters
and was a pretty square deal.
(Which the deckstacking bastards hated, as they delight in rigging such things).
The one thing we may be assured no matter who wins,
is that the common man will see no little to no improvement,
and the corporate structure will reap the blessings.
They rigged democracy with something else in mind.
Remember what they taught us - don't touch that dial.

Lrus007

Veteran
they love posting that photo of trump with ebstein.
but never seem to post the painting found in ebsteins home.
i would say clinton was closer friends than trump was.

Attachments

• 0_Jeffrey-Epsteins-painting-of-Bill-Clinton-wearing-a-blue-dress-and-red-heels-inside-White-Hous.jpg
    0_Jeffrey-Epsteins-painting-of-Bill-Clinton-wearing-a-blue-dress-and-red-heels-inside-White-Hous.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 15
D

Deep State

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWBush View Post
Wow so many salty crybabies in here today ...Is it because you're all getting nervous about Nov ?
I'm not...wanna know why ?
Cause Trump is 100% getting re elected
And you'll still be insignificant wind bags...

Trump2020

picture.php

Gry

Veteran
they love posting that photo of trump with ebstein.
but never seem to post the painting found in ebsteins home.
i would say clinton was closer friends than trump was.
When it comes to down which was the best client...
Recall being told all the kids got gold stars just for participation.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I do not think that Hillary would run as second dog...not in her character IMO

minds_I

ps and the dnc is not that stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.