What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amynamous

“ no president ever has had to contend with this vitriolic madness.”

I can think of three presidents that would probably disagree with you.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shepard Smith, Formerly of Fox News, Joins CNBC as a Nightly Anchor.

Being interviewed Shep described his new show as the difference between telling the story and feeding opinion. Worth a look.
The stink of Faux News is one that does not come off.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shepard Smith, Formerly of Fox News, Joins CNBC as a Nightly Anchor.

Being interviewed Shep described his new show as the difference between telling the story and feeding opinion. Worth a look.

They all should nix the opinion based BS news. Looks like he will not be giving his opinions on any news of the day. Thats a good thing IMO. Pretty good intro to his show.

[youtubeif]kE8wKlqy_-Q[/youtubeif]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The custom of releasing tax returns began with Richard Nixon, Thorndike said.
In 1973, while under audit and amid a controversy over his personal taxes, Nixon released returns dating back to when he took office in 1969. The scandal led to one of Nixon's most famous quotes.
"People have got to know whether or not their president is a crook," Nixon told reporters in November 1973. "Well, I am not a crook." Gerald Ford is the only 1 that did not share his taxes.

"The tradition is up for grabs right now. It's not clear that it will survive this."

D

Deep State

*Hempy walking down the road, bird flies over and drops a deuce on his head*

'Ha, i knew it.... Hilary is going doowwnnnn'

St. Phatty

if I was more motivated I'd sell Trump Chicken Manure. (in the blue states)

"You knew he was full of shit.

Now you can have some for your plants !"

Of course I could also sell Biden Chicken Manure. (in the red states, and rural sections of blue states)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts