What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....on nov 5th...

i sense a great disturbance in the farce,it's as though the remaining 10% of trump supporters suddenly cried out "derpa derp" and realized they had lost,i think something wonderful has happened!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

-Free speech doesnt exist.
-Libertarianism/conservatism can’t stop this, it created this dynamic.
-Distinctions between public and private are obsolete, both work together to silence dissent.
-Trump/GOP allowed this to happen, expect more.
-Nationalize Big Tech or regulate as public utility.

packerfan79

Veteran
Insulting and demonizing and describing half of one's country as evil is right
out of the Koch playbook.

I just call em as I see em. You support the destruction of statues of Lincoln, yup you are evil, and have zero concern for any black American. Zero. Zip, Nada.

People can choose to be evil or not, if a person makes that decision, then so be it. I am just glad they are finally comfortable enough to reveal the depths of their evil.

So, you are talking about the democrats that post here? Just curious if it only applies to people who don't want our history destroyed?

You know the democrats who make daily fantastical claims about the mean bad orange man, and his voters, which would constitute half the country. Just curious, asking for the last liberal in America. He's a close personal friend.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Southern red state trumpers are now getting their asses kicked for singing the orange no mask song.

Voters of color and central and South American decent hate him for humanitarian crimes.

Blue state voters had enough long ago.

Who's left? A few die hard stragglers who never figured out that they needed the Affordable Care Act more than anyone.

packerfan79

Veteran
No one is attempting to erase history by tearing down offensive statues. smh

They do it by publishing textbooks and getting them used in schools.

Lincoln is offensive, Yeah, never going to convince me you have ever had a conservative thought in your head.

What school. Pretty sure every Democrat state, is canceling school. Can't have an economic recovery if you have to stay home to home school your kids. More Democrat economics rich democrats and donors, poor everyone else. Kinda reminds me of a so called collectivist ideology you guys are so fond of.

'Boogieman'

Southern red state trumpers are now getting their asses kicked for singing the orange no mask song.

Voters of color and central and South American decent hate him for humanitarian crimes.

Blue state voters had enough long ago.

Who's left? A few die hard stragglers who never figured out that they needed the Affordable Care Act more than anyone.

Falling for the same mistake twice, first time shame on them, second time shame on you.

'Boogieman'

Lincoln is offensive, Yeah, never going to convince me you have ever had a conservative thought in your head.

What school. Pretty sure every Democrat state, is canceling school. Can't have an economic recovery if you have to stay home to home school your kids. More Democrat economics rich democrats and donors, poor everyone else. Kinda reminds me of a so called collectivist ideology you guys are so fond of.

Agreed, he is a fake and it's just obvious.

'Boogieman'

Liberals are unreasonable people, how is a Abraham Lincoln statue offensive? Pretty sure these idiots just love anarchy and hate America.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey boogie,when you get your spider farmer light fired up if you have any questions about led growing there's a few led growers who hang in my tokers den thread

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Falling for the same mistake twice, first time shame on them, second time shame on you.

Boogie, I didn't fall for it, You did. You sure know how to pick 'em.

Now we've gotta clean up another mess worse than the one Bush left.

You guys elect morons - we get stuck cleaning up the messes.

Hempy McNoodle

No one is attempting to erase history by tearing down offensive statues. smh

They do it by publishing textbooks and getting them used in schools.

USA today actually got called out recently for publishing a 'fact check' that debunked the fact that the confederates were democrats and that democrats started the KKK. If Trump weren't going to win in November, the history of the future will definitely flip the civil war and the history of the KKK.

Amynamous

Lighten up dude. I was making a joke. Seems you didn’t get it. A society or a political party won’t erase or change the narrative through taking down a few irreverent statues. They do it through the school system. We have all been educated/brainwashed that way, one way or another.

While I was not referring to any Lincoln statue with my humor, many of the statues that have been torn down or removed are offensive to some people. When large groups of people are sooo angry that they are willing to riot in the streets and/or tear down statues with their bare hands(and a few basic tools), everyone should pay attention because something is seriously wrong. Instead of listening and engaging, Bunker boi has doubled down on divisiveness and hate.

Hempy McNoodle

Lighten up dude. I was making a joke. Seems you didn’t get it. A society or a political party won’t erase or change the narrative through taking down a few irreverent statues. They do it through the school system. We have all been educated/brainwashed that way, one way or another.

While I was not referring to any Lincoln statue with my humor, many of the statues that have been torn down or removed are offensive to some people. When large groups of people are sooo angry that they are willing to riot in the streets and/or tear down statues with their bare hands(and a few basic tools), everyone should pay attention because something is seriously wrong. Instead of listening and engaging, Bunker boi has doubled down on divisiveness and hate.

The removal or destruction of artifacts as a means of obfuscating or revising history is an ancient practice.

Amynamous

The removal or destruction of artifacts as a means of obfuscating or revising history is an ancient practice.

In the US, statues have been used as strong symbols to keep people oppressed, thus the oppressed are offended by them. It is my opinion that statues aren’t coming down because anyone is attempting to revise history, it is because groups of people find them offensive.

Some people enjoy twisting other peoples words into something that was never implied nor intended.

I made a simple joke. It was misconstrued into something else. I do not support looting, rioting, destruction of property or any violent anarchist behavior. At the same time, I don’t give a bunker boi shit about any statues either.

Sorry Hempy, that was not all meant for you...just the first two sentences.

'Boogieman'

Boogie, I didn't fall for it, You did. You sure know how to pick 'em.

Now we've gotta clean up another mess worse than the one Bush left.

You guys elect morons - we get stuck cleaning up the messes.

Wrong, but enjoy your make believe mess.

Liberals are unreasonable people, how is a Abraham Lincoln statue offensive? Pretty sure these idiots just love anarchy and hate America.

What are you talking about? Lincoln was of the firm belief that blacks were an inferior race. It was a given for Lincoln; he didn't even argue the point. In Lincolns mind the inferiority of blacks was so patently obvious that it didn't even warrant addressing as such.

The idea of letting blacks live in the United States as free men among the whites? Any serious study of Lincolns world view reveals that he would have never invaded The South if he thought that would happen.

Lincoln planned to set them all back to Africa (he did not think blacks had the agency required to pursue this on their own and thus recommended government assistance on the matter). This is why Lincoln supported the Liberia project.

Lincoln was a "racist" by their definition in every sense of the term.

Sorry conservatives... I hate to be the one to tell you this. But your heros? They were all white nationalists...just like the ones you claim to despise.

And for that matter, the white nationalist guys you call "nazi's?" Aka Richard Spencer, et al? Check political polling of American WW2 vets. They have effectively the same politics.

Post-Reagan conservatism really is just one big delusion of history and the nature of power.

'Boogieman'

In the US, statues have been used as strong symbols to keep people oppressed, thus the oppressed are offended by them. It is my opinion that statues aren’t coming down because anyone is attempting to revise history, it is because groups of people find them offensive.

Some people enjoy twisting other peoples words into something that was never implied nor intended.

I made a simple joke. It was misconstrued into something else. I do not support looting, rioting, destruction of property or any violent anarchist behavior. At the same time, I don’t give a bunker boi shit about any statues either.

Sorry Hempy, that was not all meant for you...just the first two sentences.

Imagine being such a snowflake that a rock offends you, lol.

'Boogieman'

What are you talking about? Lincoln was of the firm belief that blacks were an inferior race. It was a given for Lincoln; he didn't even argue the point. In Lincolns mind the inferiority of blacks was so patently obvious that it didn't even warrant addressing as such.

The idea of letting blacks live in the United States as free men among the whites? Any serious study of Lincolns world view reveals that he would have never invaded The South if he thought that would happen.

Lincoln planned to set them all back to Africa (he did not think blacks had the agency required to pursue this on their own and thus recommended government assistance on the matter). This is why Lincoln supported the Liberia project.

Lincoln was a "racist" by their definition in every sense of the term.

Sorry conservatives... I hate to be the one to tell you this. But your heros? They were all white nationalists...just like the ones you claim to despise.

And for that matter, the white nationalist guys you call "nazi's?" Aka Richard Spencer, et al? Check political polling of American WW2 vets. They have effectively the same politics.

Post-Reagan conservatism really is just one big delusion of history and the nature of power.

He freed black people from slavery and basically was assassinated for doing so. Who cares what he personally believes actions speak louder than words unless your a snowflake. Your obviously a fake but I'm not even getting into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts