What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lrus007

Veteran
seems the never trumpers are the ones that are more butthurt.

those that like trump are racist.. funny you should say that.
your words are racist. classify a whole group of people because
they are different than you are. why some of you would ban people
because they do not agree with you. i still say all this hatred some of you harbor is not good for you.

Attachments

• -3.jpg
    -3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 18

'Boogieman'

Well gents, been fun, killing this account to start fresh and go back to sticking to weed talk. Good luck.

Your one of the more reasonable people here, and I hope you decide to stay. I'm sure we all feel like were just banging our heads against the wall.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Its hopeless and sad to see peopel like this in merica. All Racist assclows here would get shown the door if I ran the site. Anyone that supports a racist is a racist.
I am not sure how aware Americans are of how trashed their reputation is overseas since Trump got elected. It's obvious even America's staunchest allies think Trump is batshit crazy. It has destabalised the entire world and the winners are Russia and China.

'Boogieman'

I am not sure how aware Americans are of how trashed their reputation is overseas since Trump got elected. It's obvious even America's staunchest allies think Trump is batshit crazy. It has destabalised the entire world and the winners are Russia and China.

We view other countries as fucked up, especially within the European Union. Also I believe you ment destabilized? Damn spell checker be spelling words wrong, just ask hammerhead. Russia took land from Ukraine on Obama's watch, how much have they gotten under Trump's watch? Big fat zero but you just keep believing that Russia nonsense.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your one of the more reasonable people here, and I hope you decide to stay. I'm sure we all feel like were just banging our heads against the wall.

i actually respect you for sticking to your beliefs and not getting angry at the libs...

after all it's just a bunch of stoners shooting the shit,nothing to get upset about.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
We view other countries as fucked up, especially within the European Union. Also I believe you ment destabilized? Damn spell checker be spelling words wrong, just ask hammerhead.

European countries do things a bit differently than we do.

That includes spelling.

But thanks for fitting the stereotype for a brash ignorant American. :D

Speaking of which, you should speak for yourself... I view many countries as more advanced and much more civil.

I also think you meant "meant" and not "ment".

Cannavore

Veteran
not true. some of us here are being paid by soros and the open society foundation to further one world marxist unification. heil soros!

'Boogieman'

That includes spelling.

Speaking of which, you should speak for yourself... I view many countries as more advanced and much more civil.

LOL, you got me there.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
We view other countries as fucked up, especially within the European Union. Also I believe you ment destabilized? Damn spell checker be spelling words wrong, just ask hammerhead. Russia took land from Ukraine on Obama's watch, how much have they gotten under Trump's watch?
Oops, yes I did, although from where I'm from we spell it with an s not z, which is why I ignored the spell check. Btw, meant, has an a in it.

Yes I am aware that Americans view other countries as fucked up, but that seems to be much more acute since Trump has been elected.

Hmm, under Trumps watch former allies against ISIS, the Kurds, were thrown under a bus in favour of Erdogan's invasion of Syria. Complicated as both Turkey and Kurds were allies. The real winner in Syria is Russia and al-Assad.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That includes spelling.

perfect

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oops, yes I did, although from where I'm from we spell it with an s not z, which is why I ignored the spell check. Btw, meant, has an a in it.

Yes I am aware that Americans view other countries as fucked up, but that seems to be much more acute since Trump has been elected.

Hmm, under Trumps watch former allies against ISIS, the Kurds, were thrown under a bus in favour of Erdogan's invasion of Syria. Complicated as both Turkey and Kurds were allies. The real winner in Syria is Russia and al-Assad.

Only mouth breathing Americans

GeorgeWBush

Veteran

That includes spelling.

I'll buy your 1 way ticket...Will anyone miss you ?

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Wow so many salty crybabies in here today ...Is it because you're all getting nervous about Nov ?
I'm not...wanna know why ?
Cause Trump is 100% getting re elected
And you'll still be insignificant wind bags...

Trump2020

Im gonna post this here eveyday
It sums up how I feel everytime I open and start reading this thread.
What will I really be missing ?
Quality conversation with people who can't spell people calling me dumb ?

X

xavier7995

Not rage quitting my dudes, its all good, its just these conversations aren't really going anywhere. I looked at some things I have said recently and thought they were dumb as shit and did a bit of reflection and well...they were reasonable in the context of the conversation but still pretty dumb so I decided its best to dip out. Believe it or not I did take unc's comments on people not growing into consideration, yall got some pretty crazy folks over on the other side that seem real ok with calling the police, so I wanted to go back to weed talk but I'm a longtime criminal and not going to put myself at risk due to crazies trying to call the fuzz because some guy was mean to them on the internet and then showed off some number of plants over a limit. That was a long sentence....but yeah, looking forward to talking weed shit with yall as I see many folks I like in grow threads but I don't participate.

Hempy!!!! You are on an exciting path growing old sativas and appear to have a good handle on where to look for stuff you might like! Boogie my midwest amigo, same...i saw you mention maybe being interested in super speedy sativas in some thread, some dude may have something for you down the line.

Anywho, really, the best to all of yall (except a few that can gargle aids infected semen) and not doing a rage quit. I just saw myself as part of the divide and figured it wasn't worth it. For the batshit fuckers on both sides, eat shit and die, but for the rest, try and remember you are talking to your fellow weed heads and different views doesn't mean they are some sort of enemy. Try and figure out where they are coming from and how life experience effects world views.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im gonna post this here eveyday
It sums up how I feel everytime I open and start reading this thread.
What will I really be missing ?
Quality conversation with people who can't spell people calling me dumb ?
does this count as another "i'm quitting this thread"?

i got money riding on this in the betting pool!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts