What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

Gyps... why you protecting the pedo? Instead of hiding his love for baby d shouldn’t you be banning? Or since that isn’t explicitly stated in TOS it’s all good?

White Beard

So tell me why they would come up such a stupid and poorly executed plan to take out a reprehensible, crude, criminal of a man?

Not only did they fail to pull off the Russian conspiracy theory but a bunch of them are going to be indicted over this stupid shit.

That’s YOU claiming they ‘came up with such a stupid plan: expecting others to explain why is delusional at best and flatly dishonest at worst. It’s for YOU and your fellow-travelers to make the case for it; absent that, you’re just trolling.

Your second paragraph is just hogwash. :tiphat:

White Beard

with no hillary there would be no trump.
i love how when asked about obama/hillary
the same thing is said. that is old news.
then clam up. well they are as dirty as anyone.

we just want to keep that fresh in your mind.
you know she lost. impeach trump will not make her
president. much as you wish it did. not going to happen..
Lrus007
I love the way sufferers of Trump Derangement (the delusional belief that Trump is anything other than the scam artist he’s always been) are equally deranged on the topic of Obama and the Clintons). Think *ANYTHING* through, take some responsibility for your own horseshit...next thing, y’all’ll be blaming Dr. Mabuse....

pinkus

Veteran
Gyps... why you protecting the pedo? Instead of hiding his love for baby d shouldn’t you be banning? Or since that isn’t explicitly stated in TOS it’s all good?

You don't KNOW any of the accused are pedos unless you were part of it.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of Donald's homies; Jeffery Epstein.

Newsweek

In a 33-page opinion, U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra of Palm Beach County, described how evidence showed that Epstein—a multimillionaire hedge fund manager known for his friendships with influential political figures, including former President Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew—paid employees to “obtain minors not only for his own sexual gratification but also for the sexual gratification of others.”

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Fox https://www.foxbusiness.com/feature...street-a-fbn-investigation-suggests-otherwise
Epstein, a friend of former President Bill Clinton and President Donald Trump . , was able to serve just 13 months in prison after being accused of sexually abusing more than 30 minors over a period of eight years

picture.php

Trump was at many of Epstein's parties where underage girls were provided to 'friends'. What do you think happened?

Was it Med4him who said 'who cares who he fucks?'
Is this what Badfishy means by pedo?

If it walks like a duck.....you know.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Maybe that's what the russians have video of.

The peeing hookers was the good news. :biggrin:

med4u

Veteran

Newsweek

In a 33-page opinion, U.S. District Judge Kenneth Marra of Palm Beach County, described how evidence showed that Epstein—a multimillionaire hedge fund manager known for his friendships with influential political figures, including former President Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Prince Andrew—paid employees to “obtain minors not only for his own sexual gratification but also for the sexual gratification of others.”

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Fox https://www.foxbusiness.com/feature...street-a-fbn-investigation-suggests-otherwise

View Image

Trump was at many of Epstein's parties where underage girls were provided to 'friends'. What do you think happened?

yes it was me..and what I find more disturbing is yours and others infatuation with unsubstantiated rumors and knitting circle gossip when we have very real very serious problems that need to be addressed in this country
case in point we are being deluged by undocumented illegals through our porous southern border...a crisis
this may not seem to be directly effecting you now...but it will in the not so distant future...this is not a debated point but when the democrats are confronted with it their heads go deeper in the sand and deny it as a manufactured crisis only to acknowledge it when the stark reality hits them in the face
their answer? more wasted and empty investigations into innuendos and baseless accusations of trump?
this inaction and wasted time and money while producing squat will assuredly not bode well in the coming election
there are many more issues to numerous to name but ill not waste any more time explaining

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Bill Clinton was a great friend of Epstein too - and he took many trips (without Hillary) to Epsteins island via 'The Lolita Express' - which was the private plane Epstein laid on for all his rich and powerful friends - to visit him.

If you research what Epstein's punishment was - basically he got his own special cell with an open door policy, that he could leave the jail all day, and was only required to sleep there at night -

Epstein is a billionaire - and VERY well connected.

Newsweek

View Image

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Bill Clinton was a great friend of Epstein too - and he took many trips (without Hillary) to Epsteins island via 'The Lolita Express' - which was the private plane Epstein laid on for all his rich and powerful friends - to visit him.

If you research what Epstein's punishment was - basically he got his own special cell with an open door policy, that he could leave the jail all day, and was only required to sleep there at night -

Other notables that flew on the Lolita Express "allegedly" include, Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, Kevin Spacey, Huma Abadin, Courtney Love, Ehud Barak, Prince Andrew, Peter Soros (nephew of George Soros), Former Miss Sweden and socialite New York City doctor Eva Andersson Dubin, Former New Mexico Governor and Democratic presidential hopeful Bill Richardson, and Former New Mexico Governor Bruce King, former Treasury Secretary and Harvard president Larry Summers, Naomi Campbell, and scientist Stephen Pinker.

In order to have a get out of jail card like Epstein obviously had, you must have deep state intelligence agency connections. Think about it. CIA and Mossad are names/acronyms that come to mind.

Source: https://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992

Former Secret Service Agent Claims Joe Biden Would Regularly Grope Female Agents and Guests :

[YOUTUBEIF]q6ls7bUhCk4[/YOUTUBEIF]

RMS

:smoweed:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
This episode is a great example of the system gone wrong. If you are rich and connected then the law works for you. You pay the right amount to the right lawyer and your troubles go away. If you don't have the resources then the law eats you up and many times it never lets go. People get sent to prison where it is inevitable where further infractions suck them in deeper.

Cannavore

Veteran
trumps chilled with a pedo and has a history of walking into the changing rooms of his beauty pagents which included girls as young as 15 lol.

giphy.gif

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yes, that was mentioned in what I posted.

Medforyourself; I am not a democrat nor liberal/lefty whatever. I was just flowing with the current postings. What's the matter? Can't keep up? My only dog in this hunt, is Trump is a doofus. If someone else has also been a doofus, it does not detract from this. Mr. D suggested that other misdeeds of Trump would better serve to topple him from his fabricated undeserved position. Hope this helps.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FYI for clarification I'm pretty certain the jet was not actually called 'The Lolita Express' This was just a media 'nickname.' You know, that media which is the enemy of the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.