What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Boogieman'

I agree with this. POTUS should be allowed to have conversations with any country about anything. What I don't agree on is not having someone else in the room when having discussions. Having your people have meetings in secret you dont know about.

My perception of Trumptard is he would say things he shouldn't or make promises he shouldn't. We know he already told Russia top secret shit he wasn't suppose to. Since POTUS can declassify anything everyone thinks it was OK. I do not.

I agree with you that backroom meetings look fishy, I just don't think Trump cares about the Interests of Russia.

I can't help but to think of Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton meeting in secret on the tarmac to talk about "grandchildren" right before Hillary Clinton was exonerated. I understand you were not a huge Clinton fan but you must understand why I just eyeroll at many here who defended that situation at the time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think most dislike Trumptard because of his Moral Character. He just isn't a good Man. He pushes many people buttons by they way he conducts himself.. Hes the type that needs the snot beaten out of him to understand. Many don't know how to respond to a man like that..

Clinton did shit she shouldn't have for sure. If we where judging a boxing match it would be 10 crappy things Trumptard did vs 4 of what LOCK HER UP DID lol. .

med4u

Veteran
I agree with you that backroom meetings look fishy, I just don't think Trump cares about the Interests of Russia.

I can't help but to think of Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton meeting in secret on the tarmac to talk about "grandchildren" right before Hillary Clinton was exonerated. I understand you were not a huge Clinton fan but you must understand why I just eyeroll at many here who defended that situation at the time.

Prolly just looking for some walnut sauce...:laughing:

minds_I

Veteran
@mindless I...Lol couldn't give less of a fuck... does your post count give you some significant affirmation missing from your childhood? Hate to break it to ya...no matter how many post you make...you will still have a small infantile penis..and no you never lived up to your father's expectations
Deal with it princess :tiphat: KAGA

Hello all,

Triggered again? Buahahahaha

I loved the small infantile penis...a sic burn...also a disturbing view into the window into your necrotic psyche as well.

That is all, carry on.

minds_I

minds_I

med4u

Veteran
I think most dislike Trumptard because of his Moral Character. He just isn't a good Man. He pushes many people buttons by they way he conducts himself.. Hes the type that needs the snot beaten out of him to understand. Many don't know how to respond to a man like that..

Clinton did shit she shouldn't have for sure. If we where judging a boxing match it would be 10 crappy things Trumptard did vs 4 of what LOCK HER UP DID lol. .

And what of the moral character of Obama when he chose to not let the American people know or at least trump know that Russia was all up in our government?
Childish spite cuz his bitch didnt make it? Moral character was taken off the table by Obama and many more who proceeded him...where was the moral character of Clinton as he wet his Cuban cigar in Monica's pussy on the oval office desk? Yet you lecture trump on moral character?...please
People dont care about the Camelot
Perception of the presidency...we want real shit done and fixed

Badfishy1

Hello all,

Triggered again? Buahahahaha

I loved the small infantile penis...a sic burn...also a disturbing view into the window into your necrotic psyche as well.

That is all, carry on

minds_I

Pushing pedophilia in a plant growing forum then trying to push ‘moral high ground’... Wew lads... I’ll take can’t male this shit up for 100 Alex

F

Frylock

And what of the moral character of Obama when he chose to not let the American people know or at least trump know that Russia was all up in our government?
Childish spite cuz his bitch didnt make it? Moral character was taken off the table by Obama and many more who proceeded him...where was the moral character of Clinton as he wet his Cuban cigar in Monica's pussy on the oval office desk? Yet you lecture trump on moral character?...please
People dont care about the Camelot
Perception of the presidency...we want real shit done and fixed

That is all delusional false equivalence....

Trump is so far next level from anyone concerning lack of morals and honesty AND he has the impulse control of a grease fire....
There is no changing any of his brain eating zombies' opinions though, because half of them only voted for him for the middle finger effect anyway.
If you can't tell he is an utter phony BY NOW, idk what to say.

'It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled'

M

Mr D

That is all delusional false equivalence....

Trump is so far next level from anyone concerning lack of morals and honesty AND he has the impulse control of a grease fire....
There is no changing any of his brain eating zombies' opinions though, because half of them only voted for him for the middle finger effect anyway.
If you can't tell he is an utter phony BY NOW, idk what to say.

'It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled'

So tell me why they would come up such a stupid and poorly executed plan to take out a reprehensible, crude, criminal of a man?

Not only did they fail to pull off the Russian conspiracy theory but a bunch of them are going to be indicted over this stupid shit.

med4u

Veteran
None of that drivel would be considered a character trait. I think your confused. I never said what Mr. Clinton did was OK. What he did has nothing to do with the shit his wife did. Your comparing apples and oranges.
Your absolutely wrong. People care how a POTUS conducts him/ herself.
https://afineparent.com/building-character/good-character-traits.html[/QUOTE
Well I believe you are confused your exact statement was of moral character...I can quote if needed
There is a stark difference in disposition

Performance character is built on “willing values” such as perseverance, diligence, and self-discipline.
Moral character refers to the dispositions needed for ethical functioning and includes qualities such as justice, caring, respect, and honesty.
Ethical functioning is an addendum
Needed to describe the morality of character
And as i said moral character has been abandon for political gain
Even more so with hillary... consider the thousands of lives that lay in wake of her personal and political gain under Obama's watch
Just an example of what people are no longer ready to accept under the guise of faux political royalty
Time to clean up the mess of elites run a muck ...if its loud obnoxious insulting...then so be it...a necessary uncomfort for the betterment of the whole...you can thank him later

minds_I

Veteran
None of that drivel would be considered a character trait. I think your confused. I never said what Mr. Clinton did was OK. What he did has nothing to do with the shit his wife did. Your comparing apples and oranges.
Your absolutely wrong. People care how a POTUS conducts him/ herself.
https://afineparent.com/building-character/good-character-traits.html[/QUOTE
Well I believe you are confused your exact statement was of moral character...I can quote if needed
There is a stark difference in disposition

Performance character is built on “willing values” such as perseverance, diligence, and self-discipline.
Moral character refers to the dispositions needed for ethical functioning and includes qualities such as justice, caring, respect, and honesty.
Ethical functioning is an addendum
Needed to describe the morality of character
And as i said moral character has been abandon for political gain
Even more so with hillary... consider the thousands of lives that lay in wake of her personal and political gain under Obama's watch
Just an example of what people are no longer ready to accept under the guise of faux political royalty
Time to clean up the mess of elites run a muck ...if its loud obnoxious insulting...then so be it...a necessary uncomfort for the betterment of the whole...you can thank him later

Hello all,

You have been googling agian...good for you...education is a wonderful thing ay? Keep it up.

minds_I

addendum: Why are we still talking about Hillary???? Is she not in a wooods somewhere with a box of wine? Hillary Hillary Hillary....she is not presisdent is she?

Lrus007

Veteran
with no hillary there would be no trump.
i love how when asked about obama/hillary
the same thing is said. that is old news.
then clam up. well they are as dirty as anyone.
we just want to keep that fresh in your mind.
you know she lost. impeach trump will not make her
president. much as you wish it did. not going to happen..
Lrus007

F

Frylock

So tell me why they would come up such a stupid and poorly executed plan to take out a reprehensible, crude, criminal of a man?

Not only did they fail to pull off the Russian conspiracy theory but a bunch of them are going to be indicted over this stupid shit.

I don't think they 'made it up' i think there was (warranted) suspicion so they did their utmost to investigate it.... maybe that was a stupid idea, but IDK....

If there was wrongdoing on either side, sure, go and investigate.

Why in the world is Trump so coy about sharing his Taxes?
If he was legitimate he would just hand them over and be done with it....
I truly don't care which crimes politicians of each side commit, they should be held accountable, and it just happens that Trump is the worlds most idiotic looking and sounding, egomaniac public figure out there, so it would be the most entertaining to see him brought to his knees (however they do it, within the law).... if he is found to be squeaky clean and just an idiot then for me it will be 'meh' oh well.... so he's just a non-criminal laughing stock with a penchant for retarded lies.

Investigate the powerful.... hold them to higher standards.... don't cheer on complete buffoonery.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There are, and have been throughout history many 'Useful Idiots' - to those that hold and want to keep power - those who's names we will probably never know - They seem to realize the importance of having their leading man become probably the most controversial and talked about politician/president in living memory, and duly keep the whole political soap opera current and in the publics face via their media to enforce their agenda - whatever it may be at the time -

After all, its all just some sort of psy-op on their part to influence and so control public opinion - and if you can see thru that - then their smoke and mirror tactics ain't working too smoothly.

These days people seem to like villains/gangsters - and squeaky clean politicians are probably impossible to find anyway.

I don't think they 'made it up' i think there was (warranted) suspicion so they did their utmost to investigate it.... maybe that was a stupid idea, but IDK....

If there was wrongdoing on either side, sure, go and investigate.

Why in the world is Trump so coy about sharing his Taxes?
If he was legitimate he would just hand them over and be done with it....
I truly don't care which crimes politicians of each side commit, they should be held accountable, and it just happens that Trump is the worlds most idiotic looking and sounding, egomaniac public figure out there, so it would be the most entertaining to see him brought to his knees (however they do it, within the law).... if he is found to be squeaky clean and just an idiot then for me it will be 'meh' oh well.... so he's just a non-criminal laughing stock with a penchant for retarded lies.

Investigate the powerful.... hold them to higher standards.... don't cheer on complete buffoonery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts