What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
bullshit. no one in prison for a felony can vote anywhere. your "perception of my intelligence" is not something i will EVER lose sleep over, lol. what a geek...:laughing:

@cluelessoldhippy
In summary: In Maine and Vermont, felons never lose their right to vote, even while they are incarcerated. In 14 states and the District of Columbia, felons lose their voting rights only while incarcerated, and receive automatic restoration upon release....so there's that....

kak1963

Lol impeachment like they did to Clinton will do nothing.. but make him have more support.so no Russian crap.. and now I they say he tryed stopping them from a coo and he's guilty for trying to stop them .this is a joke

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
@cluelessoldhippy
In summary: In Maine and Vermont, felons never lose their right to vote, even while they are incarcerated. In 14 states and the District of Columbia, felons lose their voting rights only while incarcerated, and receive automatic restoration upon release....so there's that....

What you say is true but it's only part of the answer.

Considering that you provide the most bullshit and the least factual information of any contributors, getting an answer half correct hardly gives you the right to call a very knowledgable person clueless. You are the king of clueless.

In any event, you missed the big picture on Bernie wanting voting disenfranchisement eliminated. Along with gerrymandering, difficult access poll locations and the many other tricks republicans have pulled to keep people from voting, voting disenfranchisement of convicted felons is a tool to keep people from voting. In areas where black people have unfair legal treatment the denial of voting rights is just one more way to empower white voters.

8 year old user ID - all posts in the last 6 weeks - mostly slime.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Lol impeachment like they did to Clinton will do nothing.. but make him have more support.so no Russian crap.. and now I they say he tryed stopping them from a coo and he's guilty for trying to stop them .this is a joke

A coo? Ahahahahahahahaha!:laughing: This IS a joke and you're the butt! Thanks for representing so well every trump supporter I ever met!:laughing:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO, That would be a losing bet. I sure hope everyone knows POTUS can't be Indicted. I've said it multiple times. Not really sure why it keeps being brought up. Its moot.

M

Mr D

I'm talking about indictments of DOJ and FBI officials for FISA abuses and other lies. Oh clueless one.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Typical, I shouldn't expect much from you guys. There wont be any indictments for those reasons you state.. What we can expect if Trumptard looses in 2020.

picture.php

Gry

Veteran
Any one have any recollection of an event in the past which would support either of the premises advanced in the previous two posts. ?

igrowone

Veteran
we're breaking new ground everyday
Trump wants to push the envelope
fine, but the address on the envelope may not be the one he had in mind

M

Mr D

Any one have any recollection of an event in the past which would support either of the premises advanced in the previous two posts. ?

Advances in surveillance technology do not relate to events of the past.

The IG report will be out by early June with the first recommendations for indictments. That's if the report on Comey doesn't come out first. The declass and Nunes referrals follow and more indictments.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Do you mean they were making pigeon sounds? Was it the democrats or Trump imitating these birds? Why were they not permitted to make pigeon sounds? I'm confused. Perhaps one of the more intelligent of the group can clarify.

Gry

Veteran
Advances in surveillance technology do not relate to events of the past.

The IG report will be out by early June with the first recommendations for indictments. That's if the report on Comey doesn't come out first. The declass and Nunes referrals follow and more indictments.

Am left with a better understanding of your level interest in the subject.
Thank you most kindly for the response. Have a nice evening.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

M

Mr D

Am left with a better understanding of your level interest in the subject.
Thank you most kindly for the response. Have a nice evening.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

My level of interest goes back to the late 90's when I first learned of the governments surveillance capabilities. Those powers were greatly enhanced by the patriot act. Not many folks know the laws in the patriot act were first proposed by the drug warriors. Then reintroduced after Oklahoma city.

Finally on the heels of 911 they passed the wishlist of police state laws. Patriots warned the new laws would be eventually used against Americans in spite of assurances they were targeted at terrorist.

As someone pointed out the government has been using these tools unjustly against Americans for decades.

Their arrogance now has the potent to shine the light of day on practices that have no place in a constitutional republic. We are not served by secret courts and blanket surveillance.

I don't care if it's Trump, Charles Manson or the fuckin pope exposing it, I just want it exposed and hopefully ended.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
How is it that trump can stonewall congress and court ordered demands for taxes and testimony?
If there is nothing wrong than there is nothing to hide. If there is something to hide and the hiders are untouchable then the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

No One Above The Law.

'Boogieman'

How is it that trump can stonewall congress and court ordered demands for taxes and testimony?
If there is nothing wrong than there is nothing to hide. If there is something to hide and the hiders are untouchable then the system is broken and needs to be fixed.

No One Above The Law.

The same way Hillary Clinton can smash hard drives with a hammer and bleach bit a server after a subpoena I suppose.

:tiphat:

1G12

Simply Amazing!

Simply Amazing!

Washington Post says Trump has topped 10,000 false or misleading statements

New York (CNN Business)The Washington Post is out with an updated count of President Trump's false and misleading statements since Inauguration Day. And it shows that Trump has*surpassed the 10,000 mark. It's a milestone, but not a cause for celebration. Whatever the opposite of popping champagne is, do that, I guess?
"The president continues to say false or misleading statements at an unbelievable pace," The Post's fact-checker-in-chief, Glenn Kessler, said on CNN's "New Day" Monday morning.

"He hit 5,000 in September. Now here it is, seven months later, and he's now hit 10,000," Kessler said. "That's an average of about 23 false or misleading claims a day in the last seven months."
Kessler's new story, co-written with Salvador Rizzo and Meg Kelly, says "the tsunami of untruths just keeps looming larger and larger."
Many of the misstatements are about immigration issues — with distortions and utter falsehoods about migrants, border walls, and Democrats.

Other common bogus claims relate to Robert Mueller's probe, trade talks with other countries, and Trump's accomplishments in office. The Post's database includes everything from exaggerations to outright lies.

As of Saturday night, after the president held a rally in Wisconsin, the Post's official count was 10,111 false or misleading statements in 828 days.
The Post has observed that Trump has become looser and looser with the facts over time.

On Sunday, when his team was still crunching the numbers, Kessler told me "we counted 45 misstatements or falsehoods in his interview with Sean Hannity" the other day.
The Hannity chat was barely 45 minutes long, so that means Trump said something deceptive every minute of the television program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts