What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran

Badfishy1

Niiiiice source in the low 40s lmfao. Pull your economics numbers up too... I’m sure the source is just as ‘reputable’... also, thanks for taking the Manafort bait (this shit is so easy and predictable but I digress)... all you were stumbling all over each other with Manafort bad and collusion and blah blah blah... however, you just proved my point. MANAFORT WASNT WORKING FOR/ WITH TRUMP WHEN HIS CRIMES WERE COMMITTED. You can’t even see the bullshit and double standards coming out of your mouths. Lmfao #LearnToCopeKids #StillYourPresident #ThanksForPlaying

Badfishy1

Some other good news. Seems Trump is looking out for the illegal immigrants. His plan to send them to sanctuary cities is perfect! Good luck San Fransisco! The shit piles in the streets will be spectacular

Badfishy1

Y'know, I think he's down in the lowest approval ratings in recorded history.

Even Nixon was in the 30% when he quit.

‘I THINK’ is the ONLY ‘argument’ you ever bring. Stop thinking and leave that to the adults here. #LearnToCope

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some other good news. Seems Trump is looking out for the illegal immigrants. His plan to send them to sanctuary cities is perfect! Good luck San Fransisco! The shit piles in the streets will be spectacular

100% Illegal to do that. Go figure another Trumpian is ok breaking the law LMAO.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Originally Posted by Badfishy1

You are so proud of your hatred, wow.

[/FONT]

igrowone

Veteran
100% Illegal to do that. Go figure another Trumpian is ok breaking the law LMAO.
and that's why the plan didn't materialize
government lawyers knocked it down as obviously illegal
this is the Nazi mindset to perfection
it didn't matter what it was, the leader said it was needed
remember a scene from Band of Brothers?
'you ignorant servile scum' Webster yells

minds_I

Veteran
Niiiiice source in the low 40s lmfao. Pull your economics numbers up too... I’m sure the source is just as ‘reputable’... also, thanks for taking the Manafort bait (this shit is so easy and predictable but I digress)... all you were stumbling all over each other with Manafort bad and collusion and blah blah blah... however, you just proved my point. MANAFORT WASNT WORKING FOR/ WITH TRUMP WHEN HIS CRIMES WERE COMMITTED. You can’t even see the bullshit and double standards coming out of your mouths. Lmfao #LearnToCopeKids #StillYourPresident #ThanksForPlaying

Hello all,

Damn, fishy...guess you got me.

minds_I

Badfishy1

and that's why the plan didn't materialize
government lawyers knocked it down as obviously illegal
this is the Nazi mindset to perfection
it didn't matter what it was, the leader said it was needed
remember a scene from Band of Brothers?
'you ignorant servile scum' Webster yells

Typical limo liberal agenda. Do as I say not as I do. Please America take these shithole rape-u-gees in YOUR cities not mine. Please America, gib us 90% of your taxes, but don’t worry about my 3 houses. And when all else fails and made to look like a complete fool, just scream muh natzeees... one party is anti-Semitic.... the DNC

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So are the ILLEGAL immigrants crossing the border....

POTUS instructed a border official to break the law. If he did he would pardon him. Corruption at its finest.

It is not illegal for immigrants to seek asylum. If this is an issue change the laws.

med4u

Veteran
Actually it is not illegal to care for immigrants...on the contrary 9th circuit has ruled families must be kept together and given shelter...
Since their is no more room at dete tion centers they must be moved to other locations ..remember these are not citizens and have very limited protection under us law...makes perfect sense since this cities are set up for illegal immigrant sanctuary ..so they will be shittin showerin and shaving in lalapolosis pool...good luck with all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts