What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
SSSDH #2 finishing up

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I'm pretty sure the Haze nirvana used in Sterling is their SkHz cross.
I don't know, I usually don't give much credit to the imaginative descriptions given by nirvana, but for now it looks like the same Nl5hz nirvana that I grew up many years ago (maybe a little more nld), but basically who knows what those are up to! ... .
Hope it's still good;)

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
SSSDH #2 finishing up

View Image

My SSSDH's still fattened up for two weeks after hairs were done and still threw a few more, resin packed on till the end, dont pick em early..Enjoy, that is mighty fine herb there, mine were from clear haze to heart pounding haze leaning hybrid, anxiety inducing, soaring, powerful and long lasting weed, the picks were the more SSH leaning girls with a smattering of the SD present..some were more SD and some more hazy than SSH, great stuff all round!

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Thanks Donald for the compliment once again. :biglaugh:
I’ve got a long way to go but the passion is here so hopefully one day I’ll be good. :friends:

I think you already reached the middle of the “good” zone going to outstanding and amazing. The plants surely show this. Would love to sample some, especially the last one you depicted, looks tasty af!
Keep on keeping us updated!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
My SSSDH's still fattened up for two weeks after hairs were done and still threw a few more, resin packed on till the end, dont pick em early..Enjoy, that is mighty fine herb there, mine were from clear haze to heart pounding haze leaning hybrid, anxiety inducing, soaring, powerful and long lasting weed, the picks were the more SSH leaning girls with a smattering of the SD present..some were more SD and some more hazy than SSH, great stuff all round!

Yes, I already harvested the more SD leaning pheno. Botrytis was becoming a problem and she was almost 5 % amber which seemed a good window. This one looks like she can go for a couple more weeks. She leans a lot more SSH. I had a third plant that I really neglected as it was almost pure SD.

Koondense

Veteran
Pan-O-Haze, 13-14 weeks

picture.php

Chopped her a bit early, she was seeded and in the main cola started to appear some mold due to dead seeded calyxes. I guess she got the pollen too early to finish the buds and seeds at the same time, it happened before with other plants too.
The seeds are all over the plant, the dad is O-Haze by Seedsman, so it's a kind of backcross to the same father line, but not the same particular plant.
Will store the seeds for some future experiments.

She smells of fresh lemongrass and hops, sweet hashish and some mint. Lovely and refreshing like a summer breeze, the resin is very small but she's still sticky and leaves a lot of "charas" on the fingers. Now drying and we'll see how she smokes in a couple of weeks, will let you know and maybe post some dry pictures.

Cheers

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Sweet.... Elphinstone is one of the few Bodhi strains i wanted to try... She has the zig-zag I like, has to be good lol

Jayded

I cant fault her Hammer:).Yield and resin content are both high and initial smoke was the strongest to pass my lips in quite a while

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts