What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

G

C5 x Malawi
PU3AoPv.jpg

Bandaid 7 x C5/5hzC

SlEfXUj.jpg

C5 x AG13/Malawi

cyA5NFQ.jpg

Ohaze xTHH
kzRxVcI.jpg

264pwSF.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does Haze oxidize quicker than other genetics?. All I ever see is brown haze. Even my hybrids seem to oxidize pretty fast. I'll ask in the other thread too

Last edited:

Happy Times

Does Haze oxidize quicker than other genetics?. All I ever see is brown haze. Even my hybrids seem to oxidize pretty fast. I'll ask in the other thread too

I did some Moonshine Haze a couple years back and it did turn brown and seem to lose a lot of flavor fast after a little over a year in a Ball Jar

Interesting you mentioned that aspect, I hadn’t really considered that part

Loved the strain, when it was growing and fresh it had a really complex aroma and resin that would stick to your fingers. A little finicky to grow, was outdoor and seemed like she didn’t like full sun

Fronk

I think it’s mainly because haze doesn’t like nitrogen, usually the plants are already well yellow before they are pulled. Most of the chlorophyll is already gone.
I also find they are smoother and make you cough less than greener herb.
Just my thoughts...

Bmac1

Veteran
Im just now digging into the jars of my SourA5Haze harvest and its been 9 months since they were dry. I find the organics to be smooth as soon as they are dry but it has gotten even smoother. Flavor is still robust and the high has improved by a fair margin.

picture.php

SmellyFlorist

picture.php

sssdh few days shy of 8weeks

picture.php

another clone of sssdh also a few days shy of 8weeks, same as below
picture.php

picture.php

slh few days shy of 7weeks... all plants in coco, 800w vertical HID

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

blue lagoon

picture.php

blue lagoon

picture.php

g thunk

picture.php

g13 x haze

picture.php

blue haze x auto ww,,,,,half siser to blue lagoon same mum,,,the g13 haze is mum to the g thunk