What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bandaid x A5h still doing OK. She's a shaggy bitch .
picture.php

Red October

from seed, in feminised pack from ~4 years ago

Thanks very much whipedmeat, still trying to figure out what's up with Barney's, I had some bad experiences with them in past but now with liberty haze and shishkaberry I've heard good things on the forum, are they the same with grinspoon that you need a specific production cycle with them? I don't mind paying for them but always unsure if barneys keeps original parent stock for seed production.

B

Benny106

I was only making a joke but man i dont believe in defoliation, thats gonna be a bitch to trim either way lol. :lurk:

Edit: my moneys on them leaves dropping naturally when the death looms near.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't grow Sat/hazes often. It's def a learning curve. I don't think most Nutrients made where mixed with Sats in mind. To much N IMO. Using low ec with higher PH would be a fix. Ill try a higher PH next time.

I do prune my Polys when needed.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Most welcome.
Nice to see these flowers, both look very tasty.
Much love man!

THANK YOU!!! you are one of those great people I met on internet. so generous! I crossed her with something more wild, to make it pure sativa again. this wild thing is asian beauty(black vietnamese x neville´s haze/black vietnamese) from Huesos. look at it how it looks after 9 weeks of flowering :D
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
bandaid hz has great calyx to leaf ratio, I would say fabulous.. on the other hand all or most of those NL5hazes are awfully leafy, never got why is it so legendary or popular, oh wait it is popular only according those few freaks on internet... because in rating from people amnesia, blue dream or ghost train haze beat those supposed to be "legendary" NL5hazes LOL
everybody I know, who got c5 cut, crossed it with something like durban or ohz etc. to improve it..
awfully leafy NL5hazeC
picture.php

compare it with ghost train haze
picture.php

RED 1

I don't grow Sat/hazes often. It's def a learning curve. I don't think most Nutrients made where mixed with Sats in mind. To much N IMO. Using low ec with higher PH would be a fix. Ill try a higher PH next time.

I do prune my Polys when needed.

N is the cause of extra leaf growth, dark leaves
Now you try and grow same plant, less N,even there you have to slightly careful because sudden intake of N might cause a lockdown

Mohadib

Veteran
Something a little less 'exotic': Moonshine Haze @67 days. Currently my favorite daytime smoke - strong and quite quintessential Haze (hybrid) terps (sharp, metallic and woody smells that contain hints of wall paint, cola nut, sweet lemons and incense) , which translate perfectly to the (very pronounced) taste. The high is strong, yet very mellow, friendly and functional - unless you smoke too much^^

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cloneman

Veteran
2 ghosttrainhaze #1, at 52 days from 8 years ago

picture.php

picture.php

this one was like rocket fuel

bought another pack a while after and still got them...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something a little less 'exotic': Moonshine Haze @67 days. Currently my favorite daytime smoke - strong and quite quintessential Haze (hybrid) terps (sharp, metallic and woody smells that contain hints of wall paint, cola nut, sweet lemons and incense) , which translate perfectly to the (very pronounced) taste. The high is strong, yet very mellow, friendly and functional - unless you smoke too much^^

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Super dank, great work!

Cloneman

Veteran

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Nice one, I bought a pack of those when I got the GTH 1, 8 years ago. Hopefully will do them in a couple of runs with the other GTH I bought after.....

Just want to snip that top dread off and pop it in a pipe. Looks like its flipping the finger

Mohadib

Veteran
Super dank, great work!

Thanks, mate:tiphat:
Nice one, I bought a pack of those when I got the GTH 1, 8 years ago. Hopefully will do them in a couple of runs with the other GTH I bought after.....

Just want to snip that top dread and pop it in a pipe. Looks like its flipping the finger

Fingers crossed for those beans to still pop! I have no further experience with this line, since this is a 'dispensary'-cut, but when the line in general is just half as good asthis cut is, it's well worth the try!

I Still need to try the GTH - smoked some samples and they were all excellent :)

Latest posts

Latest posts