What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Something a little less 'exotic': Moonshine Haze @67 days. Currently my favorite daytime smoke - strong and quite quintessential Haze (hybrid) terps (sharp, metallic and woody smells that contain hints of wall paint, cola nut, sweet lemons and incense) , which translate perfectly to the (very pronounced) taste. The high is strong, yet very mellow, friendly and functional - unless you smoke too much^^ View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

I liked this Moonshine Ghost Train Haze and probably very similar terps profile as your.

... incense lemon turpentine....

with a really pleasant effect....warm and positive!

picture.php

harvest day:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

booom

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Something a little less 'exotic': Moonshine Haze @67 days. Currently my favorite daytime smoke - strong and quite quintessential Haze (hybrid) terps (sharp, metallic and woody smells that contain hints of wall paint, cola nut, sweet lemons and incense) , which translate perfectly to the (very pronounced) taste. The high is strong, yet very mellow, friendly and functional - unless you smoke too much^^

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

how does this compare to your favorite super lemon haze?

Mohadib

Veteran
how does this compare to your favorite super lemon haze?

They're very similar, in terms of growth as well as terps. The SLH tends to be more 'buttery' and bubblegumy as well as a little more lemony than the MSH. The MSH on the other hand smells and tastes a lot brighter and sharper as well as woodier and therefor 'dryer'.

In terms of effect: The SLH is stronger and hard to dose correctly. In low doses it can provide a very nice social high, but smoking even half a joint of that stuff renders you a full blown retard that's unable to count to ten and who's about to die from a heart failure - not the most pleasant condition.
Compared to that, the MSH is more of a jolly hippie weed: a social, talkative, 'fluffy' high that tends to make the world a better place.

If you haven't figured it out by now: I like the MSH better than my favorite SLH cut :)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I liked this Moonshine Ghost Train Haze and probably very similar terps profile as your.

... incense lemon turpentine....

with a really pleasant effect....warm and positive!

View Image

harvest day:

View Image View Image View Image View Image

booom

View Image
View Image
View Image
Old Killer Malawi x Haze A

excellent selection on this page ,
just excellent , that ghost train looks awesome ,
ditto to red with his killer malawi x haze a ,
thats going to be some strong herb ,
and very photogenic lady there fronk ,
you grow a good plant and take a fine pic man ..

Breadwizard

C5xKC clone outdoor late planting. The ash in the sky wrecked havoc on all the outdoor plants, which began to mold, so a clone of this plant was planted about month ago as backup now that there was space in the garden, planted in 25 gallon felt pots. Looks like indian summer may let this girl finish!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
That Sterling Haze is looking reeeaallll nice. Any aromas yet, willy?

I'm waiting to finish it, to give a judgment on aroma and effect, rubbing the stem or smelling the plant at the moment it gives off a sweet, good scent, when I tasted the buds full of seeds I didn't feel incense, but when you have so many seeds that's all altered...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
They're very similar, in terms of growth as well as terps. The SLH tends to be more 'buttery' and bubblegumy as well as a little more lemony than the MSH. The MSH on the other hand smells and tastes a lot brighter and sharper as well as woodier and therefor 'dryer'.

In terms of effect: The SLH is stronger and hard to dose correctly. In low doses it can provide a very nice social high, but smoking even half a joint of that stuff renders you a full blown retard that's unable to count to ten and who's about to die from a heart failure - not the most pleasant condition.
Compared to that, the MSH is more of a jolly hippie weed: a social, talkative, 'fluffy' high that tends to make the world a better place.

If you haven't figured it out by now: I like the MSH better than my favorite SLH cut :)

full blown retard is not what I would call haze effect. but people are different. MSH sounds more interesting, thanks for info. enjoy.

Limeygreen

Veteran
The best haze I have had, which I don't believe to be good examples of it anyways, bright sunshine from my eyes, all 3 or 9 depending on how the light enters my being. Oblivious to nonsense and stupidity but inventing my own while flying on aladains carpet in my head. Careful, happy and silly, goofy but content and happy, happy comes twice ime.

Latest posts

Latest posts