What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

G

Original haze x Tom Hill Haze by @Madmac :tiphat:

3/3 females ,awesome vigour on all .

C1mlsef.jpg

vanilla dutch

haze is haze as far as im concerned. but u cannot put the haze label on something with no haze in it. its like calling an apple an orange

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
haze is haze as far as im concerned. but u cannot put the haze label on something with no haze in it. its like calling an apple an orange

yes you can do that--
example- is liberty haze chem99 x g13 - where is the haze :D

i tell, it is in the effect, haze is not a plant at all.

picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If someone is selling seeds with haze in the name and no haze in it why buy it? That seems disingenuous even if you got a claimed haze type high.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
not from their description for sure xD

LIBERTY HAZE™ is a strain created from a crossing of G13 with a fast flowering ChemDawg 91.

whatever the plants are good at least the one we kept alive description seems to be fair on her
except the annoying lime taste is nowhere

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it is clearly bullshit, what is fast flowering chem91??? there is only one chem91, if it smokes like haze there is haze, especially when it comes from Amsterdam seedmaker, I bet there is g13haze in it..

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
maybe a stressed pollendonor xD it finishes 2 weeks earlier than the original cut

this pheno is ready in 55-60 days, has golfball shaped buds, and hard to describe smell( do you know the smell of ink ? )

her smoke puts you into another dimension

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
it is clearly bullshit, what is fast flowering chem91??? there is only one chem91, if it smokes like haze there is haze, especially when it comes from Amsterdam seedmaker, I bet there is g13haze in it..

I agree, usually these "seedbanks" mix ssh, G13 hz or rename them or without too much effort, and Barney is known for these things .....

Happy Times

not from their description for sure xD

LIBERTY HAZE™ is a strain created from a crossing of G13 with a fast flowering ChemDawg 91.

whatever the plants are good at least the one we kept alive description seems to be fair on her
except the annoying lime taste is nowhere

Yeah I always thought that was weird to call that cross Liberty Haze

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
maybe a stressed pollendonor xD it finishes 2 weeks earlier than the original cut

this pheno is ready in 55-60 days, has golfball shaped buds, and hard to describe smell( do you know the smell of ink ? )

her smoke puts you into another dimension

another dimension? which one, usually good haze puts me to more than one another dimension :D whatever it is, important thing is that you like it. yes I know the smell of ink, blue ink I know.. I know how it tastes too :D when it smells like ink, why you think it is like haze?

I agree, usually these "seedbanks" mix ssh, G13 hz or rename them or without too much effort, and Barney is known for these things .....

hehe :D yes something like g13haze x widowsupersilverhaze or so :D once I grew cut of ssh crossed with northernlightswidow/amnesia haze :D not bad. dutch style hehe

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran

I believe it's a mistake and should be whatever Chemdog crossed with the dutch G13/Haze male.

That G13/Haze male is the same Soma used in half of his strains and also other people from Holland like Eskobar, who used it in some like Amnesia x G13/Haze. This male was as widespread as clones like Amnesia or A5 Haze among the Dutch breeders. :)

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
i like it, i am happy it s not haze like in any growing aspect, i was very sceptical to end up something g13haze v2.0