What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

G

interesting blend familar with a few of them sk haze wonder haze and couple of bog strains bet its pretty tasty
Strong as hell in most cases. Stronger then either parent I smoked. Like potency is amplified at the intersection of indica x haze. That's why I like this thread! Breeding haze into anything is awesome. I mean look at it make a 10% stretch indica into a 6 foot resin machine. I like all breeding to do with haze, haze to haze too. It's very important, if we me us these guys dont do it who will. Skating on thin ice. I hope Sam has a plan.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Purple Haze x Malawi

picture.php

Flowers may start setting next month.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Nice plant. What is it leaning?

i guess you mean which side of the pedigree ? mainly the g13 haze ,this cut was the fastest by a month at least from that particular cross,deisally nutty sweet an sour with a more complex longer lasting high than the g 13 haze but with a heavier aspect than the thunk first time runing her outside ,so well see ,,mum did well

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
i guess you mean which side of the pedigree ? mainly the g13 haze ,this cut was the fastest by a month at least from that particular cross,deisally nutty sweet an sour with a more complex longer lasting high than the g 13 haze but with a heavier aspect than the thunk first time runing her outside ,so well see ,,mum did well

Beauty...

RED 1

Killer A5 Haze

Attachments

• IMG_20200821_160136.jpg
    IMG_20200821_160136.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200821_205321.jpg
    IMG_20200821_205321.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200821_160128.jpg
    IMG_20200821_160128.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 22

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I smoked some titans haze now, pine incense.. and feel it from first toke, it gets all in the head, and little increased heart beat.. I feel little anxious too.. have to calm down, which is bit difficult on this herb... I hear everything better, especially birds, wonderful summertime and sunlight makes everything looks so magic. feel nerve pressure in my face and getting really high, I am sure eyes are red, though they are wide opened, I am sure :D. while I am high and mildly tripping, it gets numbing and little more heavy, like coffee with rum :D hehe, it is nice. little racy, but you can sit and just watch those wheels going..

MAHA hooked me up w/seed:bigeye:I’m not sure what with But I will know soon!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bandaid#7 x A5h Progress, There doing fine. I'm babying these plants. I might give them a small dose of cal mag. Some lowers are yellowing. 1 is slightly farther along in flower development. Both put in on the same date. You can see how much they stretched from 20".

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

I wood

Veteran

Tom Hill haze purple bastard seed.
A single seed was found at the very top of a sometimes purple tom hill haze. I planted on a whim and am glad i did. Early samples are helping me get shit done around the home.

Finally got a decent shot of top of plant. Another week or so to go, no flowering start date on this one but all milky with a few amber.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bandaid x A5 haze progress. Flowering has started on every node. If I can keep them happy they should have some huge colas. These are flowered under 1kw CMH

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts