What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Dirt Life

Veteran
Mother Hz19/Sk flowering right along side her baby @ 8 weeks... shes been pollinated with DJ Shorts Breeders Choice Mix #1, a very nice Male I found. Goal with the cross is pure euphoria.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Hammerhead! Think I’ve got an old pack of your beans in my vault. Peyote Purple x Querkle ring bells?

View Image

Been the true bitch of the outdoor lot. More prone to bugs leading to a few botrytis challenges in flower.

But it’s hard to argue with this...

View Image

#2 is so very nice.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Both are full of haze spice and aged leather. Dry and dusty just like their grow environment. A kiss of diesel in the background.

Yes, I updated that cross with pp x Q) X MAC :D

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I'm going to stretch the "Haze hybrid" line to the limit with this '89 Northern Lights #5 x ( Northern Lights #5 x Haze A )

picture.php

Fronk

Nevil’s Haze x Panama smoke report.

Nevil’s Haze x Panama smoke report.

Nevil’s haze x Panama :)
Really interesting terpenes on this one.
Open the jar and the smell starts with a really unusual smell for cannabis.
My description for it is what the end of a burger smells like.
It smells like the soggy lettuce dripping in mayo and fake burger cheese meat sauce that is left after you’ve eaten a cheeseburger. It also has a lot of creamy lemon and vanilla round scent and that’s what the smoke develops into.
The high is fantastic! uplifting, energetic, friendly, powerful and practically good for any occasions with an existent but mild come down.
Cheers Dubi and Sammy.
picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
looks like as per usual you ve done justice to the variety fronk ,
nicely done man and thanks for the report too , sounds like good erb with a funny aroma , hehe ..

RED 1

Killer A5 Haze

Killer A5 Haze

:)

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_064258.jpg
    IMG_20200911_064258.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200911_064308.jpg
    IMG_20200911_064308.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 29

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
yes, and those named as arjans haze1-3 , arjans ultrahaze 1 2

can pop interesting plants

but better have more packs to find something you would like to keep for long term

I wood

Veteran
thh bastard seed
& something new. The closest ive come to o haze, also most sparse plant i’ve grown to date, O haze x oaxacan. Still plenty of time to fill in at only one month into flowering.

harvestreaper

Veteran
B

Benny106