What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

harvestreaper

Veteran
Beautiful bud there! How long do you think she will go for in flower?

First time or have you run her before?

thanks yes grown her before shes flowers in 9 weeks bout a week out in pic ,,shes a good month faster than any of her sisters so i keep her around for some fast haze hybrid buds

JohnnyChicago

I know right? I have been salivating at that one for some time. I think it i JCs own cross. Id gladly to pay for a pack too!!

Ace has their own cross as well, but with the old timers haze.

Yes my own cross, but as I am not into seed selling Ace's version is your best bet.
But I have done a new version using the same mother and a silver purpleish OTHxOH male selected for incense. Will gift some seeds but only after I have tested them a little :)

These were (OTHxOH) x Schnazzleberry II
picture.php
picture.php

unnamedmike

Bodhi's super silver hashplant.
A very nice surprise this hybrid, not too hazy, but not less than my current super silver haze from mr nice. Im still looking for the haze

picture.php

crossed fingers :chin:

picture.php

G

Haze hyb growers unite.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I don't want to grow anymore plants then what I can put my hands on personally and still stay sane, what's the point if you don't enjoy.
The aromas from weed from a Haze parent or grandparent, are the most juiciest terps around and I know you know what I'm saying. 3D. Complex layers, sweet and sours, sharpness and musk, I can smell the deep humid jungle. Sickly sweet overipeness and young green tartness. And the high is to the moon. A spec in the atmosphere. Exhilarating and frightening too.
There's more then one member here doing important Haze related work.
OK enough out of me :kewlpics:

nldfarmer

Yes my own cross, but as I am not into seed selling Ace's version is your best bet.
But I have done a new version using the same mother and a silver purpleish OTHxOH male selected for incense. Will gift some seeds but only after I have tested them a little :)

These were (OTHxOH) x Schnazzleberry II
View Image View Image

hey @JohnnyChicago did you need to do anything special to get the stringy phenos or was that just a result of the OTH cross?

Raho

Veteran
Bodhi's super silver hashplant.
A very nice surprise this hybrid, not too hazy, but not less than my current super silver haze from mr nice. Im still looking for the haze

View Image

crossed fingers :chin:

View Image

Good luck with that Sugar Haze Mike.
That shop did you get it from and when?
Curious about germination rates on those seeds. My pack looks pretty old. Thanks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some of those Sugar Haze in the vault. I think they came in as a freebie..Mine are very old.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Haze hyb growers unite.
View Image
View Image
View Image
I don't want to grow anymore plants then what I can put my hands on personally and still stay sane, what's the point if you don't enjoy.
The aromas from weed from a Haze parent or grandparent, are the most juiciest terps around and I know you know what I'm saying. 3D. Complex layers, sweet and sours, sharpness and musk, I can smell the deep humid jungle. Sickly sweet overipeness and young green tartness. And the high is to the moon. A spec in the atmosphere. Exhilarating and frightening too.
There's more then one member here doing important Haze related work.
OK enough out of me :kewlpics:
nice one whats the cross??

unnamedmike

Good luck with that Sugar Haze Mike.
That shop did you get it from and when?
Curious about germination rates on those seeds. My pack looks pretty old. Thanks
Thanks Raho :tiphat: they was purchased in may, at seedsman site. My seeds are not the quickers one's either, at moment, only one seed has popped

G

nice one whats the cross??
That wasn't a reference to me doing any of the good work I'm just a dirty little cropper.
But that one is Skunkman haze skunk x SSH x Williams wonder) x Sour bubble.
Or Sam Skunkman x nevil x rez dawg x BOG x Buttyrekka (IC member) x me. You could even expand on that if you wanted to.

Bubble Skunk Haze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
That wasn't a reference to me doing any of the good work I'm just a dirty little cropper.
But that one is Skunkman haze skunk x SSH x Williams wonder) x Sour bubble.
Or Sam Skunkman x nevil x rez dawg x BOG x Buttyrekka (IC member) x me. You could even expand on that if you wanted to.

Bubble Skunk Haze
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
interesting blend familar with a few of them sk haze wonder haze and couple of bog strains bet its pretty tasty