What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

RED 1

Killer A5 Haze

Attachments

• IMG_20200811_184705.jpg
    IMG_20200811_184705.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20200812_020613.jpg
    IMG_20200812_020613.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 26

Happy Times

I've grown 2046 many times. Never had a bad one, and very popular with the smoking public. Just finished my last 2046 fem and she was pollinated heavily. Some fathers: Tom Hill Haze, Wedding Cake, Ultrashack, Vietnamese (TLT), Jamaican Spirit and Jamaican Thai Haze.

If I live long enough there will be a couple or three in every cycle.

Cheers

What’s 2046? Haven’t heard of that one before

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
13 weeks is not so long.. its two cuts crossed together.. neville´s and kali mist.. so nice cambodian haze :D

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Some reruns of the selected long flower SSH.s f2 and f3. And Amnesia x SSH f2.

These F generations are based on the old yellow seedpacks.

Quote:
The Sativas are getting ridiculous over here in AZ, #AmnesiaxSSH and the long flowering cross of the SSH are monsters, each selection picked from 500 seeds, gifted and made by @reallycannarado @karmagenetics, 14-16 week flowering, but they will be worth the wait. We picked these as breeder selections for projects with aficionados, some lucky AZ patients aren’t going to sleep for a while after this drop (in about 6 months ??) #onlythebrave #newyearsevehaze #respect @sundaygoods @willcoxpharm ??

picture.php

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Quote:
The Sativas are getting ridiculous over here in AZ, #AmnesiaxSSH and the long flowering cross of the SSH are monsters, each selection picked from 500 seeds, gifted and made by @reallycannarado @karmagenetics, 14-16 week flowering, but they will be worth the wait. We picked these as breeder selections for projects with aficionados, some lucky AZ patients aren’t going to sleep for a while after this drop (in about 6 months ??) #onlythebrave #newyearsevehaze #respect @sundaygoods @willcoxpharm ??

View Image

View Image

:headbange

Happy Times

Quote:

View Image

View Image

Wow! Second pic is blowing my mind

Those are some huge ladies and sounds like a really fun pheno hunt there

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
This is the rerun of the selection from clones, the seed selection happend last year.

I wont sell F's of SSH thats for Mr.nice to do, but i will use some of these selections in the future for hybrids.

purpleplayer007

/\ ....thosre are some close to pure haze cuttings my brother jus came thru with. old timer x original haze x maybe skunk hill haze. other phone had a strong taste and that good sativa high

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I smoked some titans haze now, pine incense.. and feel it from first toke, it gets all in the head, and little increased heart beat.. I feel little anxious too.. have to calm down, which is bit difficult on this herb... I hear everything better, especially birds, wonderful summertime and sunlight makes everything looks so magic. feel nerve pressure in my face and getting really high, I am sure eyes are red, though they are wide opened, I am sure :D. while I am high and mildly tripping, it gets numbing and little more heavy, like coffee with rum :D hehe, it is nice. little racy, but you can sit and just watch those wheels going..

Latest posts

Latest posts