What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Bnyest

Ive been growing Karmas A5hbx for awhile. The genetics are A5h x (A5h x The white). I have some of his Bandaid #7 x A5h in flower now. Ive not grown any of top dawgs haze seeds. What your growing is (Nl5xHaze) x (A5h x The white)

whats up Hammer :wave: Its actually White OG not The White

Posted by KarmaG:

WhiteA5haze = A5cut x white og v2. and when grown the white og is hard to find. But the girls where all haze but differnt types, So a BX to get it closer is defantly needed.

Bmac1

Veteran
Citradelic Sunset @ 62 days

picture.php

picture.php

Dirt Life

Veteran
Haze #19 x Skunk #1 x African Buzz 3 weeks into 12/12. Wider leaves and squatter frame than momma, earlier development too. Have the Haze/Skunk flowering right besides this hybrid, same age.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Happy Times

Hi guys -- looking for any feedback on Karma Haze by top dawg seeds... ive posted in the top dawg release thread but it doesn't seem to get much action...

I think Karma Haze is relatively new -- when searching for it you can only find a few vendors selling it but basically no other info... Lineage is Nl5xHaze (dutch cut) X A5 BX and i've found an Insta post from Top Dawg Seeds with a seed pack marked 70-84 days flower...

If i understand correctly the a5 bx is a bx made by Karma Genetics with a haze cutting that Nevil selected a LONG time ago.... any idea on the history of the nl5xhaze (dutch cut) ? --- i'm guessing it is more NL leaning to bring down the flowering time...

I was eyeing that one also, sounds nice as I love those old-school NL/Haze genetics. No feedback on it though

Raho

Veteran
Hi guys -- looking for any feedback on Karma Haze by top dawg seeds... ive posted in the top dawg release thread but it doesn't seem to get much action...

I think Karma Haze is relatively new -- when searching for it you can only find a few vendors selling it but basically no other info... Lineage is Nl5xHaze (dutch cut) X A5 BX and i've found an Insta post from Top Dawg Seeds with a seed pack marked 70-84 days flower...

If i understand correctly the a5 bx is a bx made by Karma Genetics with a haze cutting that Nevil selected a LONG time ago.... any idea on the history of the nl5xhaze (dutch cut) ? --- i'm guessing it is more NL leaning to bring down the flowering time...

About the only thing I can think of is how ridiculously bad the name is.
@Karma should release a line called "TopDawg Chem"

Raho

Veteran
so thats nevs a5 cut bx then x to another nev bred h5 plant ?

It looks like a selected male of Karma's A5bx used on an unspecified NL/Hz cut from Holland.
Possibly C5, but it could be something from Shanti or Sensi or even Greenhouse. All I know is what I read on the pack that I saw on IG.

With all their haze lines out now ("Piff" this, "Brown" that) it surprises me to see them do a line like that.
They are competing directly with Karma and the collaborations Sammy's done with Ace.
Nobody's gonna "out-Holland" Karma and Sammy's work with the old cuts.

Seems like they would be better served to compete against Doc D by working with old US cuts preserved by hermits since the glory days.

Meh, none of my business. If people have 'em, they should run 'em. The flowers are all that matters.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this particular was all about organic incense, very hashy, with hint of mangoes and hint of that lemon pledge from panama... effect reminds me super strong trippy jack I used to get around 2000.. trippy, stony and devastating.. for me personally too much indica :D

harvestreaper

Veteran
It looks like a selected male of Karma's A5bx used on an unspecified NL/Hz cut from Holland.
Possibly C5, but it could be something from Shanti or Sensi or even Greenhouse. All I know is what I read on the pack that I saw on IG.

With all their haze lines out now ("Piff" this, "Brown" that) it surprises me to see them do a line like that.
They are competing directly with Karma and the collaborations Sammy's done with Ace.

Seems like they would be better served to compete against Doc D by working with old US cuts preserved by hermits since the glory days.

Meh, none of my business. If people have 'em, they should run 'em. The flowers are all that matters.

yea modern names can make ya feel old ,what we used to call cali o is now tangerine sherbert rainbow sunset ,lol and whats now called haze might only carry 10 % haze genes,,, thanks for the info ,, good those old cuts are being bred off and circulated

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
These are Nl5 x haze hybrids, respectively 50%(Nl5hz) and 75% haze (Neville haze)...
I am not an expert but I have grown plants for enough time not to believe every fairy tale said on the web ...
Fanboy or not, I don't care,something has changed over the years...plants don't lie ....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skillz

I assumed it was some kin of collaboration - I read in an interview with Karma that he was planning on working with JJ...

I thought I understood that the mother stock that was used for the NL5 Haze (c5) was lost... Is there still a legit source for nl5 x haze beans?

Bmac1

Veteran
Is she a seed find or a known clone? Any details to share? I've heard of many great plants in this line.

I need to pop my pack of these and digging through the bean stash the other day I found a pack of Neville's haze x ghostrider OG that was done by a friend. Could be similar to the gth.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I got bunch of cuts of various phenos of gth1 and gth8, from one crew here.. I thin that gth1/3 cut is still around, trainwreck pheno.. but hazy enough.. I like lemony haze, so I liked it :D

giphy.gif

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Bmac1 brother. I tell you, give a try to something more wild, and get their scavenger daughter.. you live your life only once, ok? :D I grew their Neville´s wreck which father of GTH.. it is great haze, I bought it as F2s and made F3s and sent to friends. one of them, blan-k-flor really likes it and has cut of it. too bad Argentina is so far.. these pics are his and all props should go to him.. trainwreck takes Neville´s haze more onto mexican side and makes it super tasty..
picture.php
picture.php