What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovely gth :respect: how would you compare it to SSH? thanks.

It grew really well had a ton of vigor very happy with the actual quality of the flower it was extremely frosty it wasn’t quite as potent as I would’ve liked it I don’t think it is good as super silver haze:tiphat:

harvestreaper

Veteran
blue haze ssh pheno

picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
It grew really well had a ton of vigor very happy with the actual quality of the flower it was extremely frosty it wasn’t quite as potent as I would’ve liked it I don’t think it is good as super silver haze:tiphat:

was it lemony? I grew 4 different cuts at 2013 from friends, one was gth8 I think. one cut was very lemony and reminded me trainwreck a lot. one of them was very tropical fruit smelling, really strong fruit punch and one was just lemony/hazy and smoked like neville´s haze but with hard buds.. that one was better than SSH to me. I know you lover of SSH so I had to ask about your opinion. thanks.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was it lemony? I grew 4 different cuts at 2013 from friends, one was gth8 I think. one cut was very lemony and reminded me trainwreck a lot. one of them was very tropical fruit smelling, really strong fruit punch and one was just lemony/hazy and smoked like neville´s haze but with hard buds.. that one was better than SSH to me. I know you lover of SSH so I had to ask about your opinion. thanks.
As a matter of fact She was lemony and spicy Come to think about it...:ying:I am not judging the quality of a high ...I was only comparing the relative potency between the two..the 2003 Super silver haze kicked ass in potency... We’ll see what the 2020 ‘97F3 version does:biggrin: