What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Koondense

Veteran
Haze-o-rama or "the Haze bouquet"
Original Hazes and Pan-O-Hazes
picture.php

Cheers

Dirt Life

Veteran
Everytime I read this thread, makes me want to pop more haze hybrids! Got a Haze/Skunk/African Buzz starting flowering now, but only been on 12/12 for a week, so nothing to see yet... also have the mama Haze/Skunk flowering, same age, gonna knock her up with some Happy Pussy x F-13 pollen, really looking forward to that cross...

Haze/Skunk/African Buzz

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
i will write detailed smoke reports after this round, and i will collect some from those who tasted it too.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
View Image View Image

Maha Kala’s (Mextasy)

Such a spiritual creation brother!

Absolutely honoured to steward this lady!

Her energy And vibe is intense...

It’s like seeing colours and hearing music for the first time!

Absolute fan! And many blessings brother!

great thing is, it doesn't contain much indica.. and still flower within 11 weeks..
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
two top haze cuts comparison

two top haze cuts comparison

two cuts, mango joy(laos hybrid) and neville´s haze(northern lights hybrid), grown in same condition till now. first look at mango joy, it is vigorous and strong, and it is quite sativa looking right? top south asian haze hybrid aka thaihaze :D at least for me.

picture.php

now neville´s haze, it is not so vigorous, it is more stocky, and it simply looks more indica, some say it is sativa, but that needs quite an imagination..

picture.php

the result: neville´s haze needs to be crossed with laos or cambodia :D to get some vigor and eliminate indica..