What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nevil made 5 different Thai lines in the MM x Thai

The last Thai line he grew out was my Thai and it turned out to be the best and the most valuable and the one he guarded.

He told me he was going to sell bushy some of the MM x Swiss Thai so i am a little confused at how many got the MM x 78Thai as are other people close to him.

Nevil Made

1/ MM x Gypsy Thai
2/ MM x Swiss Thai
3/ MM x Thai ( sent to him by the Guy that past away )
4/ MM x 78Thai
5/ MM x Swiss Thai/78Thai

This is why I always say I don't deal in absolutes when people are involved. I would have to assume he didn't do what he told ya. Those MM X 78 Thai seeds are sold today. It shows them as in stock at seedbay.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
This is why I always say I don't deal in absolutes when people are involved. I would have to assume he didn't do what he told ya. Those MM X 78 Thai seeds are sold today. It shows them as in stock at seedbay.

The fact is Nevil made more than one Thai cross HH and Nevil did tell me Bushy was getting the MM x Swiss Thai but regardless bushy Never had any of the parent lines he got only crosses.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Glad to hear I'm not the only one seeing herm issues, I thought I stressed them too much but looks like the selection for the seeds was the problem.

Hempy, can we see some pictures of your thai 78 line? I think the MM x thai 78 sounds great just like the super laos haze as long as the parental selection is good.

Hi Lime have them posted in the Haze discussion thread will re post some up.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The fact is Nevil made more than one Thai cross HH and Nevil did tell me Bushy was getting the MM x Swiss Thai but regardless bushy Never had any of the parent lines he got only crosses.

I'm not questing what Neville told you. I'm sure he did tell you that at the time. Things change often when people are involved. If Bushy has MM X 78 Thai where else did he get it if not from Neville?.

Do you think the MM X 78 Thai seeds he sales are fake?.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I'm not questing what Neville told you. I'm sure he did tell you that at the time. Things change often when people are involved. If Bushy has MM X 78 Thai where else did he get it if not from Neville?.

Do you think the MM X 78 Thai seeds he sales are fake?.

How long do the seeds bushy is selling as MM x 78Thai take to show sex under 12/12 ?.

Because the 78Thai takes 3 and half to 4 months to sex under 12/12.

Bushy could of only got the cross from Nevil and like i posted Nevil made at lest 5 Thai crosses.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long do the seeds bushy is selling as MM x 78Thai take to show sex under 12/12 ?.

Because the 78Thai takes 3 and half to 4 months to sex under 12/12.

Bushy could of only got the cross from Nevil and like i posted Nevil made at lest 5 Thai crosses.

No clue.. I was just looking to see if anyone sold the seeds. I found that listing. It doesnt matter how many crosses Nevil made. I'm only interested in mm x 78 Thai. That's what those seeds are listed as.

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
No clue.. I was just looking to see if anyone sold the seeds. I found that listing. It doesnt matter how many crosses Nevil made. I'm only interested in mm x 78 Thai. That what these are listed as.

I can only tell you what i know and that was Nevil guarded that line and he told me how he shared a smoke of the Thai with bushy and his wife and he wanted it.

Nevil told him no but told him he could have a MM x Swiss Thai and Nevil told me he was going to give him the MM x Swiss Thai.

Now if Nevil did send him the MMx78Thai hypothetically the seed being offered would not be f1.

The plants Flowering will take ages to sex and flowering would be long.

Raho

Veteran
Has skunk x haze A been done? Is it still around?

Great question Willy!
That would be a nice addition to the collection of old cuts right?
The existence of a cut like that sounds like something @karma and @yosammy might be able to answer.

Karma has the Old School Haze x A5 cross he's selling.
The Old School Haze cut is supposed to be an old skunk haze. I doubt it is made with Haze A, but by all accounts she's a special plant.

Raho

Veteran
I can only tell you what i know and that was Nevil guarded that line and he told me how he shared a smoke of the Thai with bushy and his wife and he wanted it.

Nevil told him no but told him he could have a MM x Swiss Thai and Nevil told me he was going to give him the MM x Swiss Thai.

Now if Nevil did send him the MMx78Thai hypothetically the seed being offered would not be f1.

The plants Flowering will take ages to sex and flowering would be long.
That's the first time you have said that ("Nevil told him no") in absolute terms when telling this story Hempy.

"No" to Bushy who was out there in the bush with Kanga taking pics of the runs that produced the plants he worked with?
Bushy who probably wrote as much as Kanga about the Mullum and other plants grown in the grail gardens that year?

So Nevil told Bushy "no" while sending those same seeds to Dr. Purpur, Donald, Heirloom and probably others?
Interesting.
How many of those MMx78 seeds did Nev give you Hempy?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Nevil didnt send them to me , i got them from bushy ,
i also got the mm x thai 82 with the second lot via bucket bong,

i highly doubt bushy would mislabel seeds either .

i have no idea why he would need too,

why are u so worried about this hempy ,
wouldnt u be happy some folks were growing something mixed with your seed and kangas ?

i thought u liked the idea of sharing and mention it now and then when referring to the good old days when folks all shared ??

also isnt it possible bushy got them off kanga ,
if he and nevil made the seed , with mullum ,
its quite likely kanga had them too ..

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Great question Willy!
That would be a nice addition to the collection of old cuts right?
The existence of a cut like that sounds like something @karma and @yosammy might be able to answer.

Karma has the Old School Haze x A5 cross he's selling.
The Old School Haze cut is supposed to be an old skunk haze. I doubt it is made with Haze A, but by all accounts she's a special plant.
I have never heard of skunkxhazeA, but it could have been a good cross, considering that Ag13 & A5was done...
Try to imagine skunkHzA x hzc.... :)

Leocadius

Veteran
Monkey haze

Then Came the Last Days of May
Blue Öyster Cult
Parched land, no desert sand
The sun is just a dot
And a little bit of water goes a long way 'cause it's hot it's hot
Three good buddies were laughin' and smokin'
In the back of a rented Ford
They couldn't know they weren't going far
Each one with the money in his pocket
To go out and buy himself a brand new car
But they all held the money they had
Money they hoped would take them very far
Sky's bright, the traffic light
Now and then a truck
And they hadn't seen a cop around all day what luck
They brought everything they needed
Bags and scales to weigh the stuff
The driver said, "The border's just over the bluff"
Wasn't until the car suddenly stopped
In the middle of a cold and barren plain
And the other guy turned and spilled
Three boys blood did they know a trap had been laid?
They're OK the last days of May
But I'll be breathin' dry air
I'm leaving soon
The others are already there all there
Wouldn't be interested in coming along
Instead of staying here?
Its said the West is nice this time of year
That's what they say

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
That's the first time you have said that ("Nevil told him no") in absolute terms when telling this story Hempy.

"No" to Bushy who was out there in the bush with Kanga taking pics of the runs that produced the plants he worked with?
Bushy who probably wrote as much as Kanga about the Mullum and other plants grown in the grail gardens that year?

So Nevil told Bushy "no" while sending those same seeds to Dr. Purpur, Donald, Heirloom and probably others?
Interesting.
How many of those MMx78 seeds did Nev give you Hempy?

Raho the 78Thai was grown by Nevil well after Nevil and Kanga had split.

Bushy got no clones or pure seed from Kanga or Nevil to be able to re produce any thing his selling.

I got no seed from Nevil because i said no to them and i still can get the seed now if i want as F1.

Bushy did smoke the Thai pure with Nevil and bushy did get seed from Nevil as Nev told me.Nevil told me bushy wanted the MMx78Thai but Nevil was not going to give it to him and he was getting the MM x Swiss Thai instead.

Did Nevil give bushy the MMx78Thai at a later date its possible but seams odd when Nevil him self said that line was to valuable to hand out and even bushy says that in the strain description of the line.

Lets assume bushy got it how long dose the line take to show sex under 12/12 because the 78Thai takes up to 4 months to show sex.

Nevil Made

1/ MM x Gypsy Thai
2/ MM x Swiss Thai
3/ MM x Thai ( sent to him by the Guy that past away )
4/ MM x 78Thai
5/ MM x Swiss Thai/78Thai

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
seems weird to make seeds one thinks are good and then say no one can have them because they are too good ,

borders on being a bit crazy even ...

im sure bushy got them , its not big deal really ,
why are u making a big deal of it hempy ??

your thai might take that long to show sex indoors with those hours ,
but in thailand , they would have been harvesting them in 5 months , 6 maximum ...

"why is it so"
i hear you say in your best Julius Sumner Miller voice .. hehehe ..

also the hybrid likely doesnt do what your girl does on her own ,
so your question could only be answered by someone growing your girl indoors using the same light hours ..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nevil didnt send them to me , i got them from bushy ,
i also got the mm x thai 82 with the second lot via bucket bong,

i highly doubt bushy would mislabel seeds either .

i have no idea why he would need too,

why are u so worried about this hempy ,
wouldnt u be happy some folks were growing something mixed with your seed and kangas ?

i thought u liked the idea of sharing and mention it now and then when referring to the good old days when folks all shared ??

also isnt it possible bushy got them off kanga ,
if he and nevil made the seed , with mullum ,
its quite likely kanga had them too ..

Like i posted before Donald Nevil germinated and grew out the 78Thai after Kanga and he split so no only Nevil grew them.

I do like sharing but to be honest after seeing what has unfolded after Nevil's passing that has changed i will stick to sharing with in my close net work of friends.

No one expected bushy to start a seed company and put Kangas genetics and Nevil's work up for sale ether did they.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yea i hear u on the sharing thing ,
folks quickly forget who helped them or shared with them and chances are u wont even get a mention before too long , they may even release the seed publicly and again you wont get so much as a mention ,

there are many fickle people who just chase their own fame and fortune ,
the good old fashioned sharing thing you recall seems gone sadly ...

so yes i understand that and i do agree with you there ...

we were all surprised about bushy doing what he did,

i think it tarnished the fairly good rep he had to be honest ,
sold out for a few bucks , means he didnt value his rep very highly really ,

and as kanga mentioned , nor did he offer him any help when he was in dire straights ,
so trying to make a buck on the seed seemed a very shady and underhanded way of doing things ...

but quite in line with how many do things these days it seems , what a greedy bunch of humans we have become ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
seems weird to make seeds one thinks are good and then say no one can have them because they are too good ,

borders on being a bit crazy even ...

im sure bushy got them , its not big deal really ,
why are u making a big deal of it hempy ??

your thai might take that long to show sex indoors with those hours ,
but in thailand , they would have been harvesting them in 5 months , 6 maximum ...

"why is it so"
i hear you say in your best Julius Sumner Miller voice .. hehehe ..

also the hybrid likely doesnt do what your girl does on her own ,
so your question could only be answered by someone growing your girl indoors using the same light hours ..

Did you talk to Nevil about it Donald my guess is no see you forget that me and bushy were not friends in fact i disliked the guy and both kanga and Nevil knew this seams my instincts were on the money ha.

Few seam to stay loyal these days but i have i liked both Kanga and Nevil and it seams both got the short end of this.

If people are going to pay for seed one would expect they get what they pay for correct ?.

I know what Nevil gave bushy and you your self said you ran 2 different MM x Thai batches 1 hermied 1 did not that alone is 2 mm x Thai lines.

My moneys on Bushy got the MM x Swiss Thai or he got the MM x Swiss Thai/ 78Thai

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
No one expected bushy to start a seed company and put Kangas genetics and Nevil's work up for sale ether did they.

I had always wondered what Bushweed`s motivations were .
Running around taking pictures of another man`s crops to hype yourself is kinda weird IMO .

Basking in another `s glory ?

Then turn around and fck the friend who you put on a pedestal as soon as he gets out of jail is baffling .

When Kanga went to jail Bushie said to me lets show these fckers some real Mullum . I said NO THANKS .

Sell your soul for a few pieces of gold ...

Bushie was never a true friend to Kanga . He was trading and gifting Kangas seeds and saying don`t let on where they came from for years .

I got into a sticky situation regarding . I grew out the seeds . Found one I thought was Mullum / Widow . I talked about it here with Hempy . Next thing I`m being told to tell lies to cover Bushweed`s arse and not let on to Kanga he was sharing Kanga`s seeds . He offered more I refused .