What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Do you reckon you can recognize the 78 if its been put to the mm an grown outdoors giant style....you may have to take alook at the pictures mate......but from the reports looks like wat is being sold as mm78 has gone badly wrong....the current seeds seem to have big problems an are a bad representation of the line.....you and I both know how nevil wanted that line to be refered to an wat its supposed to be....but from the reaction of people from wat is being sold it seems along way from that.

I can only post the truth mate and i have not smoked or grow out Kangas MM so i go by what Nevil told me of its affect and growth.I know what the 78Thai is and if people have the real MM x 78Thai Nevil made then the feed back should be on parr with that of a real good haze type smoke and i am not reading that.

The Swiss Thai was good but the 78Thai is in a different league Nevil was very guarded about it and the MM x Ox.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Well no Kanga did not get any Nevil grew out the 78Thai well after they split.
grew out , but when was it made is the question??

he made them when he and kanga were partners ,, i first grew them a while before kanga went to jail , why would they not both have some seed??

why dont u think its possible hempy ,
is it because i said the second lot was full of hermies ??

wouldnt it be a bit weird for bushy to pretend to have something he didnt and label it wrongly ??

i know people can be a bit strange sometimes , but/however ...

TheDarkStorm

Yep, I was interested in those but Hempy implied there not real. I was gonna wait to see what others find when there grown.

Hopefully someone puts some pictures up of wats coming out of the current seed....im quite surprised we aint seen none yet.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I can only post the truth mate and i have not smoked or grow out Kangas MM so i go by what Nevil told me of its affect and growth.I know what the 78Thai is and if people have the real MM x 78Thai Nevil made then the feed back should be on parr with that of a real good haze type smoke and i am not reading that.

The Swiss Thai was good but the 78Thai is in a different league Nevil was very guarded about it and the MM x Ox.
well i can attest to what i grew of the seed labelled that they were very good , i enjoyed the produce for sure ,
reminded me of thai i had previously ,

i had a very high tolerance but im sure it would have seemed stronger to folks the didnt toke as much as me ,

also bucket certainly h ad mm x ox ,, they named it mox , likely from kanga also ,
btw i think partners often share seed with each other , hehe ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If im not mistaken wont there be allot of variation in those mm78 seeds?. Finding same Pheno Nevil had is unlikely.

TheDarkStorm

he made them when he and kanga were partners ,, i first grew them a while before kanga went to jail , why would they not both have some seed??

wouldnt it be a bit weird for bushy to pretend to have something he didnt and label it wrongly ??

Donald did you guys manage to get any pictures of wat you got given as the mm78.....the bud structure of the 78 is quite distinct, seems to have carried over to mm78 quite well....the swiss thai is quite distinct as well...the leaf shape an leaf colour is quite distinct...that seems to have carried over too....we should be able to tell.....not sure how the mm x 82/78 turned out tho

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Donald i cant be more clear on this Nevil first grew the 78Thai long after Kanga and Nevil had split so clearly you never grew it.

I know when Nevil grew them out and i know Kanga did not i cant be any more clear on that mate.

Now after Nevil grew the 78Thai he made some pure seed and he made the MMx78Thai Nevil up until this point had no real clue of the quality of the 78Thai apart from what i had told him.

When he first smoked it he called me super excited telling me how good it was how it was the best Thai he had smoked.

So nope you never smoked it grew it.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nah nah , na , nah nah ! lol . :peacock:

Lets clear something up once and for all i never had a problem with shearing any thing i had or come across with any one if the person i got it from was okay with me sharing.

After the shit i have seen since Nevil's passing and the shady shit that went on behind the seens that has now changed.

What i am also figuring out more and more is less n less got the MM x 78Thai and by the looks its possible few if any got it.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Well no Kanga did not get any Nevil grew out the 78Thai well after they split.
well i guess the only person that could answer or solve this is bushy himself ,

since he is not here we are not going to hear from him ,
i wont loose any sleep over it though , hahaha ..

somethings remain mysteries never to be solved , no point in us debating something we cannot solve right?? im sure we have much better things to be doing ... :):)

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Donald i cant be more clear on this Nevil first grew the 78Thai long after Kanga and Nevil had split so clearly you never grew it.

I know when Nevil grew them out and i know Kanga did not i cant be any more clear on that mate.

Now after Nevil grew the 78Thai he made some pure seed and he made the MMx78Thai Nevil up until this point had no real clue of the quality of the 78Thai apart from what i had told him.

When he first smoked it he called me super excited telling me how good it was how it was the best Thai he had smoked.

So nope you never smoked it grew it.
hehehe it quacks me up how determined you are with things man ,
if it makes u feel better then im fine for you to think that ,
despite the fact ive had plenty of uber powerful varieties , some stronger than the thai i recall from back in the day , as i was a prolific grower of a thousand plants a year, sampling everything i could get my hands on , and growing in a place that can produce some of the best cannabis due to soil type and climate ,

so if i toked that stuff and didnt raise my eyebrow too much , its no big deal ,
as i said i was a very heavy toker , i used to add full melt hash to my bongs to get them as strong as i could because i loved it as potent as i could get it,
only one variety of all i toked even came close to doing much after those dabs , and it wasnt the one i got labelled what you say was not the right label ..
no big deal to me man ...

ill leave you with a pic of the sort of hash we used to make here ,
i guarantee you its stronger by a fair bit than any weed you have ever had , hands down ...

picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Donald did you guys manage to get any pictures of wat you got given as the mm78.....the bud structure of the 78 is quite distinct, seems to have carried over to mm78 quite well....the swiss thai is quite distinct as well...the leaf shape an leaf colour is quite distinct...that seems to have carried over too....we should be able to tell.....not sure how the mm x 82/78 turned out tho
i think i do but not sure where darkie ,
if i find any ill certainly pop them up ,
though im sure i didnt take any of the first lot i grew as i was usually so busy out in the field i didnt have a lot of time for picture taking ... sad because there was a lot to share , but time was better spent tending the crop ....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
hehehe it quacks me up how determined you are with things man ,
if it makes u feel better then im fine for you to think that ,
despite the fact ive had plenty of uber powerful varieties , some stronger than the thai i recall from back in the day
, as i was a prolific grower of a thousand plants a year, sampling everything i could get my hands on , and growing in a place that can produce some of the best cannabis due to soil type and climate ,

so if i toked that stuff and didnt raise my eyebrow too much , its no big deal ,
as i said i was a very heavy toker , i used to add full melt hash to my bongs to get them as strong as i could because i loved it as potent as i could get it,
only one variety of all i toked even came close to doing much after those dabs , and it wasnt the one i got labelled what you say was not the right label ..
no big deal to me man ...

ill leave you with a pic of the sort of hash we used to make here ,
i guarantee you its stronger by a fair bit than any weed you have ever had , hands down ...

View Image

Donald no ones questioning if you have or not have grown or smoked good cannabis mate.

You claimed Kanga and Nevil grew the 78Thai together and made seed in the time they worked together and i explained to you that information was incorrect.

So what you posted tells me you infarct did not get the MM x 78Thai and i now know that to be 100% correct now by your information.

So you did not grow or smoke it mate.

Reactions: xet

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hahaha ok man , what ever you like its fine with me ,
ill cross out that memory from my brain then as though it never happened ...

ill put a note there saying hempy said it s not possible to have that memory ,
funny you cant do that with the opium one though isnt it .. 55555555 ....

i never knew if t hey shared seeds hempy , and nor do u in reality ,
but i can tell u what i grew and how it was labelled ...

your absolutism is likely off as it is sometimes and im glad i dont think that way ,
i can even change my mind or my stance on things , or my opinion ,
ohh the freedom , hehehe ..

it doesnt worry me at all man , you keep it neat and tidy in your own head and all is fine..

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
hahaha ok man , what ever you like its fine with me ,
ill cross out that memory from my brain then as though it never happened ...

ill put a note there saying hempy said it s not possible to have that memory ,
funny you cant do that with the opium one though isnt it .. 55555555 ....

i never knew if t hey shared seeds hempy , and nor do u in reality ,
but i can tell u what i grew and how it was labelled ...

your absolutism is likely off as it is sometimes and im glad i dont think that way ,
i can even change my mind or my stance on things , or my opinion ,
ohh the freedom , hehehe ..

it doesnt worry me at all man , you keep it neat and tidy in your own head and all is fine..

You got the MM x Gypsy Thai is my guess because that was the Thai x MM Nevil and kanga made together.

I cant remember the guys name you know who him well that past away that lived in Thailand he sent Thai seed to Nevil and kanga and that would of been i am guessing no 2 you tried.

The third Thai line Nevil grew was the one he got from Reeferman the Swiss Thai or Greenhornet Thai.Now i think that was around the time the partnership broke up or just after.

My Thai was germinated well after they broke up and had gone different directions.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
well its only a guess , since u certainly do not know ,

while some folks have had issues with bushweed for varies reasons ,
as far as i know he is not one to mislabel seed just to show off ,
i spose since they are yours this makes them super special??

did u grow any?
i assume not , so in fact u cant tell me my experience was fake correct??

also because i wasnt swooning when i tried it , then it cant be yours ,
because it didnt blow my mind because its the best thai cross i ever had , means it cant be yours ,

because you never grew any , how do you know these things ,
ohh thats right nevil told you ,, perhaps he was wrong ,

perhaps he was wrong when he said he wouldnt share them too ,
because plainly he did , you even said yourself only a few got t hem ,
which means he certainly did share them ,

i see no point in making seed t hen keeping them because they are too good for anyone to grow , that would be totally stupid ,

and no they were not a cross with profs thai , i grew that so id know ....

you need to get over yourself a bit man ,
i see you mention constantly nevil said your thai was the best ,
over and over and over and over ,
settle your ego down a few notches and you might be able to talk to us normal folks at the same level ...

nevil may have just been blowing some wind up your skirt for all you know ,
and i doubt its the best thai ever by a long mile , just because its yours ...

now stop ruining threads throwing your crazy ego based theories around please that have no factual base,
folks have other stuff to talk about without hearing and watching you pat yourself on the back while dissing others experiences ... you dont like folks doing it to you , so perhaps you stop doing it to others and things will go a bit smoother for you ...

Breadwizard

Haze hybrids, right? Here's my C5 x Kalichina, three weeks from flip to flower. Looks to be pretty C5 dominant from first pass.
picture.php

Not much in the way of aroma yet, other than "spicy" but we'll see how she progresses.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
despite the fact ive had plenty of uber powerful varieties , some stronger than the thai i recall from back in the day , as i was a prolific grower of a thousand plants a year, sampling everything i could get my hands on , and growing in a place that can produce some of the best cannabis due to soil type and climate ,

iu

Blowin your own trumpet ?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
You got the MM x Gypsy Thai is my guess because that was the Thai x MM Nevil and kanga made together.

I cant remember the guys name you know who him well that past away that lived in Thailand he sent Thai seed to Nevil and kanga and that would of been i am guessing no 2 you tried.

The third Thai line Nevil grew was the one he got from Reeferman the Swiss Thai or Greenhornet Thai.Now i think that was around the time the partnership broke up or just after.

My Thai was germinated well after they broke up and had gone different directions.

Bushweed had his dirty dick scratchers in that too .

Dude in Thailand contacted me and asked if Nevil and Kanga can be trusted with his precious seeds . I said yes of course .
So the seed got sent to Bushweed who was their safe addy . Bushweed takes some for himself with out permission and later tried to barter the seeds for more seed from Kanga ! Mother fcker .

Dude is a straight up liar and manipulator. I asked him about another variety . He told me he had none left . Some time later I see a list of things he wants to share with another forum member and right there is the Lemon Skunk /Mazar he told me he didn`t have anymore .
Funny how things play out if you tell too many lies .

Latest posts

Latest posts