What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the clone I took from a5bx x fp#15.. I got her in way better health then the seed plant was. My a5bx x FP cross is way more sensitive to nutrient and PH issues. They react real quick when somethings off. This plant should perform better.

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice girl Hammer.
Does she still have some haze in the effects?

The only pheno I have sampled is #40.. She doesn't have much Sativa/haze effects. More of a day ender, that makes my forehead sweat. I need to get tested and see what terpenes she has. I'm getting allot of peppery caryophyllene aroma.

#15 will be the next to sample.. #12 has allot of seeds so I wont get to sample her well. #13 will be the last to finish. All are backed up.

the_niño

Just beautiful Niño.
What kind of lights are you using there?

thanks brother... how you been holding up??

been using just leds this grow... some custom things my buddy had made.. they seem to be working out pretty dang good.. everything coming out super dense this run and smelling on point..
the environment is also pretty on point as well which i think is helping out a lot... lots of fresh air, and temps and humidity in the right zone...

G

DLT. I will be pollinating her soon and the beans will go out. Feels good to know that she can be of value to others.
Peace n puffs to my haze hyb bros cos it takes one to know one. :biggrin:
picture.php

I wood

Veteran

(haze x chronic)x colombian black

This plant makes my fingers smell like green skittles but the buds themselves smells much deeper of bitterness.
green apple or lime, i cant tell but i like it.

Raho

Veteran
thanks brother... how you been holding up??

been using just leds this grow... some custom things my buddy had made.. they seem to be working out pretty dang good.. everything coming out super dense this run and smelling on point..
the environment is also pretty on point as well which i think is helping out a lot... lots of fresh air, and temps and humidity in the right zone...
Hey!
I'm doing very well these days ;-)
Had kinda been hoping to be around your way for 4/20 this year but the stupid pandemic is spoiling plans for all of us :-(
You've always been great at dialing in your environments, but I bet the low heat of the LEDs makes things easier.
That's the way I'll go when I get a chance.

Honestly, that Tom Hill x Lemon Royale looks like a "forever pheno"
Like, keep it around forever.
That open branching looks like you could stack them pretty tight in a space and they'd still get light all the way through.
Can you get a good whiff of the terps?

I usually have so much carbon filtering going on, you've got to get right up on it to smell.

Fronk

NH x Panama waiting for flower room.

Attachments

• 1CAF4901-1D26-4B77-85C5-4BFAC08FB9A2.jpg
    1CAF4901-1D26-4B77-85C5-4BFAC08FB9A2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 31

Raho

Veteran
DLT. I will be pollinating her soon and the beans will go out. Feels good to know that she can be of value to others.
Peace n puffs to my haze hyb bros cos it takes one to know one. :biggrin:
View Image
Hi Dots!
Another killer flower!

What is DLT?
I tried to find it in your posts but couldn't :-(

kisgyerekke

Hi guys!

Few pic of fresh haze trimming..

:yummy:

Attachments

• IMG_20200414_153347.jpg
    IMG_20200414_153347.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200414_153403~2.jpg
    IMG_20200414_153403~2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20200414_153444.jpg
    IMG_20200414_153444.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20200414_144506.jpg
    IMG_20200414_144506.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 32

the_niño

Hey!
I'm doing very well these days ;-)
Had kinda been hoping to be around your way for 4/20 this year but the stupid pandemic is spoiling plans for all of us :-(
You've always been great at dialing in your environments, but I bet the low heat of the LEDs makes things easier.
That's the way I'll go when I get a chance.

Honestly, that Tom Hill x Lemon Royale looks like a "forever pheno"
Like, keep it around forever.
That open branching looks like you could stack them pretty tight in a space and they'd still get light all the way through.
Can you get a good whiff of the terps?

I usually have so much carbon filtering going on, you've got to get right up on it to smell.
aww man... well i'll be here when you make it back up this way.. will be good to kick it blaze some new flaves...
ya that lemon tom is really putting out this round... have grown her a couple different times and she has never expressed her self anything close to this.. I do have a mother of her at a buddies place, but she got the aphids... will try and see if i can get a clean cut of her with some quarantine.. lol.. still have more seed of em, so not too worried..
these were small clones that weren't topped or trained.. she could def put out if worked into production...
funny you say that about the carbon filters... can barely smell anything in this tent, but when i chop them and move to dry tent, the funk gets real... will prob be chopping them at 11 weeks this friday, so will get back with a smell report...

Latest posts

Latest posts