What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

harvestreaper

Veteran
20240111_185618.jpg

nh/og kush x haze

blondie

That should have potential for fire
Here’s hoping... the nearly done pheno is more indica I think. I do get a hint of spearmint/mint of some sort that came from the mm nh cross. I’ve tried a few lower buds and it’s quite enjoyable. I’m looking forward to a proper dried bud. The other I’ve not yet sampled. It’s got a ways to go yet but I pulled. A small bud last night. I’ll see in a day or two how it is. Hoping for fire. I’ve got a bunch of seeds left to hunt through.

EnjoyingLife

Here’s hoping... the nearly done pheno is more indica I think. I do get a hint of spearmint/mint of some sort that came from the mm nh cross. I’ve tried a few lower buds and it’s quite enjoyable. I’m looking forward to a proper dried bud. The other I’ve not yet sampled. It’s got a ways to go yet but I pulled. A small bud last night. I’ll see in a day or two how it is. Hoping for fire. I’ve got a bunch of seeds left to hunt through.
Indica leaning KILL IT! Just kidding kind of....
Minty buds seem to do my mind well.
Looking forward to hearing the smoke report of the other one and both with a proper dry and cure.

el mani

Veteran
Sry question goes to @el mani :)
A Difficult choice....

They are all seed plants so luck is quite important. They are also from three different campaigns so they have completely different curing times.

In my case I would tell you that Ojd’s Ssstn and SoL's Sweet Blue have turned out to be stellar, very rich in flavor, although I would choose the first one because of the high, more spicy and less stubborn at the end. These are from this year and are fresher.
From the last campaign we have C5/A5, zamaldelicaA5 and A5thai, all from dubi, in this case I prefer the ZamA5, spectacular flavor between mango and sweet carrot and a very warm and pleasant high.
The Thai is also very good citrus and meat but a little less tasty and is colder in effect, very good for moving but if you stay seated you end up catching flies.
It's curious but with the C5A5 I got a very rich strawberry flavor, not typical for a Nl/hz (at least in my case... and I have used many) also less powerful than the others and heavier at the end. These have six months in glass and then in the refrigerator.
Then there are the SSSDH/Jh, A5s1 from karma and kA5 from dubi with six of curing and a year and a half of frigo, two years and here there is a clear favorite...
KillerA5 is the most intense thing in my pantry, right now it is meat and incense, somewhat citric and oily but it has softened over time.
This one makes you fly....
Sssdh/jh is a good plant too and I also use the A5 from time to time... so they won't be so bad jjjj.
I think the ice plays in another league, in this case I stick with the P75/oh one for the flavor and texture, I don't appreciate so many nuances in terms of the high.

mmmmm... every day I have a different favorite,
Which one would you choose?

ilovegrowing

A Difficult choice....

They are all seed plants so luck is quite important. They are also from three different campaigns so they have completely different curing times.

In my case I would tell you that Ojd’s Ssstn and SoL's Sweet Blue have turned out to be stellar, very rich in flavor, although I would choose the first one because of the high, more spicy and less stubborn at the end. These are from this year and are fresher.
From the last campaign we have C5/A5, zamaldelicaA5 and A5thai, all from dubi, in this case I prefer the ZamA5, spectacular flavor between mango and sweet carrot and a very warm and pleasant high.
The Thai is also very good citrus and meat but a little less tasty and is colder in effect, very good for moving but if you stay seated you end up catching flies.
It's curious but with the C5A5 I got a very rich strawberry flavor, not typical for a Nl/hz (at least in my case... and I have used many) also less powerful than the others and heavier at the end. These have six months in glass and then in the refrigerator.
Then there are the SSSDH/Jh, A5s1 from karma and kA5 from dubi with six of curing and a year and a half of frigo, two years and here there is a clear favorite...
KillerA5 is the most intense thing in my pantry, right now it is meat and incense, somewhat citric and oily but it has softened over time.
This one makes you fly....
Sssdh/jh is a good plant too and I also use the A5 from time to time... so they won't be so bad jjjj.
I think the ice plays in another league, in this case I stick with the P75/oh one for the flavor and texture, I don't appreciate so many nuances in terms of the high.

mmmmm... every day I have a different favorite,
Which one would you choose?
Hey @el mani thank you so much for that detailed smokereport!

I trust your choice and would go with the ojds ssstn and the zamA5. Im mostly lurking in the ace subforum and heard good stuff about the zamA5. Had to look up what ssstn means :)(supersilversourthaineville)

Imo effect is most important, but taste is coming right after that.

Just checked your growreport and im really admiring it. Monsterplants and cool animals ( exept the caterpillars) :) living the life on that spot! Id like that for me too :) Congrats

Latest posts

Latest posts