What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty much spot on mate.
Amazing smell when I open the jar, spicy/incensy and a little something that’s almost citric/lemon but not fruity.
It’s getting better and better by the week.

This pheno had the best high of the 3 I ran, all head and cuts through whatever I’ve smoked throughout the day.

Very happy with the results.
Glad to hear your enjoying it bro 🙏 , I can't remember if your the same guy I sent the Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil seeds to but if so you will love that to.

The NH23 x Kariba African is a very special 1 and blew us away, exotic Spices with some A Haze mixed in , Nevil sure knows how to pick em that's for sure.
The most A Haze leaning strain I've run from Nevil's Grail project and I've found the NH23 x Kariba extremely dominant in X's.

i offer a NH23 x Kariba hybrid Regular seed project and a project called Dankincense using the NH23 x Kariba African.

Dankincense incense Regular seed project uses the NH23 x Kariba x Original Diesel ( NH23 x Kariba dom Male) and I've hit to some of my best Haze's and really excited for it . 33% off for any icmag.com Members, or FREE if you post Regular pics in this thread, email or pm me for info.

GreenestBasterd

Glad to hear your enjoying it bro 🙏 , I can't remember if your the same guy I sent the Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil seeds to but if so you will love that to.

The NH23 x Kariba African is a very special 1 and blew us away, exotic Spices with some A Haze mixed in , Nevil sure knows how to pick em that's for sure.
The most A Haze leaning strain I've run from Nevil's Grail project and I've found the NH23 x Kariba extremely dominant in X's.

i offer a NH23 x Kariba hybrid Regular seed project and a project called Dankincense using the NH23 x Kariba African.

Dankincense incense Regular seed project uses the NH23 x Kariba x Original Diesel ( NH23 x Kariba dom Male) and I've hit to some of my best Haze's and really excited for it . 33% off for any icmag.com Members, or FREE if you post Regular pics in this thread, email or pm me for info.
Yeah that was me, and thanks again!
I’m actually about to pop a few for an outdoor/greenhouse grow for this summer down under.
Will put the pics when the time comes.

Cheers

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
incense sticks

full

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diesel Madness Feminized seed = NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness clone selected from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏
X
Original Diesel clone only Reversed

an amazing pheno , Haze Frame and Diesel looking flowers and an insane all Haze Terp profile , found Gold 🙀

Screenshot_20230920_100523_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230920_100529_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230920_100547_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230920_100555_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230920_100559_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230920_100558_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230920_100604_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230920_100614_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_100614_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20230920_100543_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230920_100543_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39

swampthing

Here’s some Terpsichore being run by a tester. She’s killing it. And it’s being grown outdoors too!

I’d say the haze is fairly dominant in this line…

Terpsichore is:
Silver Lotus x Sakura

•Mother — Silver Lotus
Super Super Haze x Snow Lotus
•Father — Sakura
Bubba Kush x Wookie #15

••Maternal grandfather— Snow Lotus
Afgooey x Blockhead

••Paternal grandfather— Wookie #15
Big Buddy’s Lavender x Appalachia
883F5C95-8DB8-4D05-BE50-C6205B907147.jpeg