What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Juicy Woo’s
IMG_5192.jpeg
IMG_5194.jpeg
IMG_5217.jpeg
IMG_5216.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil clone from = Swiss Thai Nevil clone selected from Nevil's Grail project
X
SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

day 58 , grown by 2.bridges on instagram, smashing it bro 💪

FREE pack and postage of this strain whole of September for any members who post Regular pics of his/her best Haze hybrid in this thread ( 33% off for all icmag.com members wether you post pics or not)

Screenshot_20230907_192735_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230907_192740_Instagram.jpg

Nexus7

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil clone from = Swiss Thai Nevil clone selected from Nevil's Grail project
X
SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

FREE pack and postage of this strain whole of September for any members who post Regular pics of his/her best Haze hybrid in this thread ( 33% off for all icmag.com members wether you post pics or not)

View attachment 18889132 View attachment 18889133

NH f3 grinspoon pheno

Screenshot_20230521-222503.png

Screenshot_20230516-210540.png

I feel a bit bad posting these here because they grow and smoke like a pure Haze!

Check your e-mails @ojd :biggrin:

thanks. I have this cut only for year or so. till now I havent find ceiling.. sure some jittery nervous rush after finishing joint.
Sounds like I would like it my super silver afgan I posted has a head rush/ heatwave to your head, eyes feel pulled down . And you get a nervous hand sweat and heart beat increase all trademark sativa effects

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
X
SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

Hoping to lay hands on some of these and get them going outdoors SoCal for a season. Maybe ‘24 will be the year.

GreenestBasterd

X
SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

IMG_5537.jpeg
IMG_5508.jpeg

African frankincense - Connoisseur Genetics