What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ojd - how does the effect compare to your Sour Thai Nevil?
It's hard to compare but both very potent , Outback Haze and Outback x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness probably a tad more potent , Outback Haze was Nevil's version of a new Nevil Haze and his ultimate Sativa , and I X it with Nevil's NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness another Heavy and potent Sativa.

MrKushman247

Dosidos22#2 x Original Haze #4.
Made these a few years ago. Hit my Dosidos clone with Original Haze pollen and the results were stellar. Reeks of peppery incense. It's quite pleasant. Nice uplifting high too. It would be fair to say the Haze dominated the cross. Really fat buds on this one. A really good beginner Haze IMO easy grower. Definitely smokes and grows better then Bandaid haze 7 imo.
20220804_191445.jpg
20220804_191444.jpg
20220804_192304.jpg

GreenestBasterd

Anymore details , did you grow this ? , looking amazing 👌
Looks like a NH23 x Kariba African leaner from pic , Heavy spices and Incense filling the room with Frankincense should be the Terps and an amazing Sativa High
Pretty much spot on mate.
Amazing smell when I open the jar, spicy/incensy and a little something that’s almost citric/lemon but not fruity.
It’s getting better and better by the week.

This pheno had the best high of the 3 I ran, all head and cuts through whatever I’ve smoked throughout the day.

Very happy with the results.

JKD

Veteran
It's hard to compare but both very potent , Outback Haze and Outback x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness probably a tad more potent , Outback Haze was Nevil's version of a new Nevil Haze and his ultimate Sativa , and I X it with Nevil's NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness another Heavy and potent Sativa.

I’m supposed to not be buying any more seeds.

I think the only way that might happen is if I delete my forum accounts and hide from temptation. Until then though,

Email inbound 🤦‍♂️